The PS Vita Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's less bulkier, slimmer, more comfortable, better battery life, better speakers and screen looks sharper. The color saturation of the OLED is arguably better than this but other than that it's a nice little upgrade. I only paid about $70, and will sell the game and MC that came with it so it's pretty much evened out in the end.
traitor, I thought we were the OLED gang

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I got a 2nd Vita that my brother hardly uses so I'm in the best of both worlds. :win:.
I still have the 3G Vita...I don't really know if its going to go up in value, but I am keeping it for that. It might be the super vita in the future once this thing is fully hacked

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
It's less bulkier, slimmer, more comfortable, better battery life, better speakers and screen looks sharper. The color saturation of the OLED is arguably better than this but other than that it's a nice little upgrade. I only paid about $70, and will sell the game and MC that came with it so it's pretty much evened out in the end.

Trading in is worthless, Gamestop at most might give you $80 on a good day. :camby:
Should've said not getting the new Vita, keeping the OG

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really feeling this slim Vita. Now I'm checking out how to remotely stream your PC to the Vita. If it works.. :wow:.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was playing all day yeaterday. I never got why people thought Tidus, was a whiny character. Dude got sent 1000 years into the future by this giant Godzilla looking fiend that muthafukkas go around calling "Sin". He adjusted MUCH better than say, Cloud did....
he was annoying in the beginning but he grew on me. he gets shyt done and he doesnt mope around. and he leads the group :salute: i fukk with tidus now

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Tidus such a fakkit in the beginning brehs, but he shapes up.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That would be pretty cool, if they cut the lag. That way streaming PS2 and Gamecube Emulators... The possibilities...