The PS Vita Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are going to give up years of your life for that one game
It's better than like 96% of the games out on the Vita :yeshrug:. Most of these new games coming out are wack.

edit: Rereading your comment, it makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just took a trip down to Lamestop to try and trade in my Vita towards the newer model but they were out of stock :beli:.

I was only going to get about $100 for a Vita, Danganronpa, LBP Vita, The Last of Us and Uncharted 3. I said forget it. I'll sell this stuff online.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's better than like 96% of the games out on the Vita :yeshrug:. Most of these new games coming out are wack.

edit: Rereading your comment, it makes no sense to me.

Breh don't listen to these soulless b*stards trying to keep you from enjoying something YOU brought and paid for....

Persona 4 Golden is amongst the best RPG's, on any console PERIOD. Play till your hearts content and let NO nikka tell you differently

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh don't listen to these soulless b*stards trying to keep you from enjoying something YOU brought and paid for....

Persona 4 Golden is amongst the best RPG's, on any console PERIOD. Play till your hearts content and let NO nikka tell you differently
:obama:
Although I did start golden over, I've been playing P3FES and it's alright. I'm about 40 hours in, and just fought that boss at Paulownia Mall underground. It's not quite like golden but that Mass Destruction track during the battles is nice as hell. :obama:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just cant get into jrpgs:yeshrug:

I try to but if a game takes five hours to become remotely interesting thats just poor game design:yeshrug:
I disagree, some RPG games can be very overwhelming at first and since they're so long it seems to make up for the first few hours being slow. I was interested in Persona 4 pretty much immediately whereas Pesona 3 didn't get interesting until about 20 hours later and it has lulls and shyt still. :yeshrug:
Final Fantasy 13 on the other hand, was promised to actually open up and stop being linear once you're like in the 10th or 11th chapter but by the time I got there it just became a new area to grind in. Discarded it immediately.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I disagree, some RPG games can be very overwhelming at first and since they're so long it seems to make up for the first few hours being slow. I was interested in Persona 4 pretty much immediately whereas Pesona 3 didn't get interesting until about 20 hours later and it has lulls and shyt still. :yeshrug:
Final Fantasy 13 on the other hand, was promised to actually open up and stop being linear once you're like in the 10th or 11th chapter but by the time I got there it just became a new area to grind in. Discarded it immediately.
I can't even imagine playing a game for 20 hours before it becomes interesting.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I feel the same way man.

Dude tried to laugh at me because I gave Persona 4 ONLY 5 hours...I was like :wtf:

If a game can't get my interest within the first hour or so...its straight bushes status to me. The only reason I gave Persona 4 that long because of how everyone kept saying that it's pretty much the best PS2 game of all time and the best Vita game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same way man.

Dude tried to laugh at me because I gave Persona 4 ONLY 5 hours...I was like :wtf:

If a game can't get my interest within the first hour or so...its straight bushes status to me. The only reason I gave Persona 4 that long because of how everyone kept saying that it's pretty much the best PS2 game of all time and the best Vita game.
Persona and any other rpg game isn't 20 or even 30 hours long. 3-5 hours of dialogoue and setting up the story isn't really much when you looking at a game that takes at least 60 hours to beat. I could see this argument for say any 10-14 hour action game. A RPG game is different. You sounded like you just had no interest in the game at all. Everyone else who gave the gave raving reviews didn't seem to have ADHD.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well that was an extreme example. I'd say those type of games just aren't for you. An RPG game has mechanics and new things being introduced all throughout the play time whereas a typical action adventure game has you doing the very thing that it needs to do to hook you in from the get go.