The PS Vita Thread

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Maybe im just not that great at this type of game because ive never played them but i swear this pixeljunk monsters game is killing me.

Getting rainbows is a fukking bytch. Ill be down to the last couple waves and a fukking spider will make it through and kill one of my guys.

Anyway my psn is Jaydcisyourhero, add me up brehs!

Yeah I've been having trouble with it too. I don't know what I should prioritize building.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yo, The Joker is pissing me the fukk off in Arkham Origins Blackgate :wtf:

I can't seem to find the strategy to beat this muthafukka right now...

shooting at me, poison gas coming out, has a shock stick he is chasing me around with and laughing at me while he is doing it :to:

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
Bought myself a used PS Vita last Sunday. Picked up a 32 gig memory card and feasted off my PS+. Had 30 games to throw on it before I even bought the system. Still haven't picked up any actual physical games. Loving the system though. Great way to pass time while I sit on the toilet.

I am planning on buying MGS during this sale. Kind of bummed I didn't pick up Killzone white it was on sale for 15.99.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Also, didn't someone say something about the Batman game being good? shyt looked mad suspect. You sure?
It's a good game. It's a little easier than the full Arkham games, but worth checking out IMO. Sticks somewhat true to the formula, unfortunately it's not a full 3D arkham city scale because of the 3DS port that had to be considered.

My only gripe is the backtracking you have to do, but really enjoying it. Almost done with it.