and the driving is unrealistic too
873_v4_ba.jpg

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Brehs the main point of GTA is to drive around at safe and legal speeds while obeying all traffic laws.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gta4 driving was the goat, shyt gta race online was a beast

gta 4 driving was terrible. heard that gta 5 driving plays like midnight club los angeles which is a GOOD thing. if you haven't played mcla then you're missing out.

it was difficult to drive around and annoying too in gta 4.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
gta 4 driving was incredible imo... that's what gave it replay value, I liked zooming around the city at high speeds not damaging the car or scratching it at all with sublime handling skills :wow:

This guy gets it. :salute:

My supreme handling skills :ohlawd: the Feds weren't ready for it. I even carjacked one of those FBI buffalos during a 5* chase, escaped with the car in perfect condition and stored it at my house. :wow:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This guy gets it. :salute:

My supreme handling skills :ohlawd: the Feds weren't ready for it. I even carjacked one of those FBI buffalos during a 5* chase, escaped with the car in perfect condition and stored it at my house. :wow:

Yeah the driving was very realistic it made it so you would have fun with even the normal fast cars instead of trying to kill with strictly Lambo's and Rarri's. If GTA 4 had made it so money was valuable, I.E.thousands of outfits, lots of places to buy, customizing cars, drugs, guns scarce had to buy them, way more post game missions, buying cars and a few other shyts like just to increase the replay value, it would have been the best game ever.

The driving was so good man... u hit a corner and tap A SLIGHTLY to get a little drift action then step on the gas, let go, correct with the break and keep flying :wow: :wow: