the poster @TheStripper is really smart

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Lol, there are plenty in atlanta, I need help finding some in this chitty azz state of connecticut...But I stayed in atlanta for 21 years, and it's full of habesha luv :yes:

:ohhh:

I ain't know, maybe I have fam in ATL. :obama:

I never grew up with Habesha, it's so few of them in NYC, but I went to college in New England and it's a big ass community there. Most of them are concentrated in the Cambridge and Chelsea area of Boston though. DMV seems to be Habesha central, you can't avoid them. :merchant:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips

I never grew up with Habesha, it's so few of them in NYC, but I went to college in New England and it's a big ass community there. Most of them are concentrated in the Cambridge and Chelsea area of Boston though. DMV seems to be Habesha central, you can't avoid them. :merchant:
haha yea dmv got a ton. Ain't nothin like habesha people lol. Lemme know when you back up north tho :yes:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
haha yea dmv got a ton. Ain't nothin like habesha people lol. Lemme know when you back up north tho :yes:

You livin in CT now? You should go to Boston, they got organizations and shyt, plus it's a lot of Habesha professors in academia and shyt doin they thing. :obama:

I'm actually goin to the motherland soon. You ever been back there?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You livin in CT now? You should go to Boston, they got organizations and shyt, plus it's a lot of Habesha professors in academia and shyt doin they thing. :obama:

I'm actually goin to the motherland soon. You ever been back there?

Holla at @ThiefyPoo

She smashes a lot of dime east African girls from DC and beyond

Damn she looks great on it

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When you say Habesha, are you talking about skinny Somalian type people?