The poster PawgLife should be banned

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I think you may be mistaking him for Ethnic Vagina Finder, his new dap-fishing shtick is posting random ig women in threads for no reasonIYou right.
:ohhh: You're absolutely right. Yeah, that sucks, pls stop @Ethnic Vagina Finder. :beli:

My apologies to you @PAWG Life, but the rest stands: I do enjoy your posting style. Not my thing, but always pleasant (as you should be, I guess, you doing what you love :skip:). I appreciate you for that. 👍🏽

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
MEP0-UAB-o.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just got negged for posting a “tranny” by this fakkit @SPACE IS FAKE :gucci:

The fact you and some of the rest of y’all stay with trannies on your mind even when beautiful famous biological women are being posted say more bout your fakkit ass than anyone else :dame:

Tiffany Stratton who was a WWE women’s champ less than a week ago is apparently a tranny now :gucci:

Keep telling on yourselves :umad:

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I just got negged for posting a “tranny” by this fakkit @SPACE IS FAKE :gucci:

The fact you and some of the rest of y’all stay with trannies on your mind even when beautiful famous biological women are being posted say more bout your fakkit ass than anyone else :dame:

Tiffany Stratton who was a WWE women’s champ less than a week ago is apparently a tranny now :gucci:

Keep telling on yourselves :umad:
thats a tranny

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
You need to live your Truth

You see a bad chick and your mind automatically go to trannies :dame:

Then again if you think space is fake you prolly think women are too :umad:
aint shyt bad about that jigsaw lookin bytch ..u wanna play a game ass face u must be drunk if u think thats a bad bytch..