The poster PawgLife should be banned

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
New poster calling shyt like he a vet. :laff:
And he named himself after a Coli vet :mjlol:
That redheaded demon has a hold of me. :mjcry:

She's every goth girl I fukked with as a youngin in one. My beautiful, dark, twisted fantasy come to life, but with a fatter ass.:to:
Yea it’s wild how perfect Gigi ass is. And she pretty too. I’d definitely make and raise some future Coli posters with her :steviej:
The ignore feature is right there man

Easy solutions to your problems but you wanna make it worse because you think you deserve something. Ironically you moving like a white woman man lol
That’s a damn good point, dudes here be acting militant while being the online embodiment of a black male Karen :hhh:

shyt wild there’s a female here who use this site as an outlet to vent her bitterness towards black men (actually more than one) but nobody reports her terrible posts or try to get her banned. But a breh just minding his business get all kinds of hate from dudes he don’t pay any mind to :gucci:

She's almost 30 years old lol.
There’s still dudes in TSC that call brehs pedos for lusting after AJ Lee who is in her mid 30s :hhh:
:jawalrus:

#PAWGislife!:blessed:
#WWW! :ohlawd:

I can’t even see her face and I’d still marry her :noah:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You another one of them dudes, who'll talk all this shyt in one thread like this, but then turn around be in threads about white women too:mjlol:

Like i said, TLR is a joke.

One big circus of clowns.
Never once have I said White women aren't attractive. You just go super OD and promote wack crackhead looking ones because you're a colorstruck weirdo. I can appreciate a good looking woman of any color, I don't obsess.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Never once have I said White women aren't attractive. You just go super OD and promote wack crackhead looking ones because you're a colorstruck weirdo. I can appreciate a good looking woman of any color, I don't obsess.

Here we go with this spin. Yeah, whatever you say.:mjlol:

The mental gymnastics some of y'all dude all for daps and approval on a message board is comical. :laff:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Fw0oPnUWIAAgJUn

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
If he likes unattractive WW, so what. Let a man chase after what a man desires, as long as it is not illegal. Though I have seen some of his choices and chuckled, I am not bothered by his antics. Unattractive women need love too, Craig! Let him do that job in place of you and me. :pachaha: