The poster @dap fishin is the cac agent @carltonbanks

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I have two phones, hence why I was able to record that. Green bubble type nikka? Don't tell me you judge mfs by the phone they use like a young lil instagram thot

Yes, I do.

Especially weird nikkas like you.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I do.

Especially weird nikkas like you.

Breh at this point, I'm starting to think you have a crush on me. Those negs I gave Billy Ocean was just jokes, you must've thought I was serious :dame:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doggie changed his name after his boy Joe Biden won the elections. The amount of cock sucking he was doing for the Democrat party was just too much.

no...he changed his mind immediately after he got rightfully flamed for this post which he subsequently edited

Can I really blame a cop for racially profiling me when there's probably a bunch of nikkas out there that look like me terrorizing the community? I would be annoyed but I'd also understand. In which case my actions and behavior would display that I'm not who he's looking for (and yes, I speak from experience).

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikkas got real quiet after I proved myself :russ:

All them cac accusations. Now what y'all got to say? :jbhmm:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
they gonna say ur a dark skinned indian

anyone concerned with real black people being murdered and not imaginary white boogie men using ancient cac magic is labeled a cac on here

shyt is crazy. They're the real c00ns and they don't even realize it. Anyone who promotes, encourages and dismisses degenerate behavior from other black people are c00ns in my book. We as a people have a lot of work to do and anything or anyone that hinders us is a threat to our survival.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
shyt is crazy. They're the real c00ns and they don't even realize it. Anyone who promotes, encourages and dismisses degenerate behavior from other black people are c00ns in my book. We as a people have a lot of work to do and anything or anyone that hinders us is a threat to our survival.
nah fam, these are young black revolutionaries, dont cha know?