the post your most racist experience thread

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I've never been called the N word but i've had a lot of annoying situations that get under my skin. On two different occasions, asians have walked across the street when they saw me coming and a few times white broads have clutched their purses as I passed. The most most blatent thing i have experienced was a security guard hovering over me and my friends outside a restaurant in a nice part of San Jose as if we were plotting something.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I've never been called the N word but i've had a lot of annoying situations that get under my skin. On two different occasions, asians have walked across the street when they saw me coming and a few times white broads have clutched their purses as I passed. The most most blatent thing i have experienced was a security guard hovering over me and my friends outside a restaurant in a nice part of San Jose as if we were plotting something.

Regarding the clutching of purse thing, I went to a majority white college in bmore (Loyola) and remember walking to class, minding my business and these white women would look at me abruptly and clutch and/or switch the "purse" arms. I :childplease: each of them. Where the fukk am I gonna go? To my dorm room, bytch!

I'm Hispanic, parents are from Paraguay. The only time I felt direct racism towards me was when I went to this Chinese restaurant with my family & girlfriend. Our server (Chinese) was really rushy with us & I just attributed it to him trying to get everything done asap. The moment it dawned on me was when I noticed he took extra good care of his white table across from us & when we were ready for our checks, he pretty much frisbeed each checkbook at us :wtf: I don't know if I was reaching (hate when people false claim racism) but I've never felt racism towards me until then. My mom & gf told me to calm down & not let it get to me. I always tip 20% for good service, left this dude with only $2 & I regret even doing that.

I noticed lots of Asians, actually foreigners in general, bend over backwards for whites in America. Other than that incident people of all races been cool with me :yeshrug:

In bmore again, this girl and I went to a sushi restaurant and the Asian waiter was rude and rushy too on some "im tired of serving 'you people'" type of vibe. I told dude to chill with that :birdman:. Instead of laying paws on him, I choose the public embarrassment route. Told the manager, who made the dude come and loudly apologize to us for the rude behavior, embarrassing himself and the restaurant. He gots no tip:skip:.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Typical A-Z Southern nonsense, but it gets nullified w/ common sense and digging through the crates of HIS-story...:myman:

Though I know everyone's not perfect, basic human ignorance is my biggest gripe, which stretches boundaries...:mindblown:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I BOUGHT SOMETHING AT THE STORE FOR LIKE $1 I GAVE HIM A TEN AND HE COUNTED OUT TEN ONES BACK TO ME AND GAVE ME THE :mjpls: INSIDE I WAS :smugdraper: BUT I FELT WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO DO SO I GAVE HIM THE $1 BACK AND HE WAS ALL :dwillhuh: THEN HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE "YOU ARE VERY HONEST AND YOUR GONNA BE GOOD IN LIFE YOU AINT LIKE THE REST OF THEM" :yeshrug: :stopitslime:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
the worst one

i was on a road trip with my boys to montana and we were passing through one of the dakotas i cant remember.

we stop at a gas station and while my boy was paying for gas i walked in, took a piss and walked out.

i get in the car and all of sudden the hick ass dude that was working there starts pounding on the window.

me

can i help you

him

" YOU TOOK A POP, GIVE ME MY POP"

ME

"what are you talking about i jut went to the bathroom"

him
" I DONE SAAAW YOU, YOU WALKED IN, TOOK A POP AND WALKED OUT"

ME

" no i didnt get the fukk out of my face"

him

"I KNOW YOU TOOK OUR POP, IM SICK OF ALL YOU MEXICANS COMIN ROUND HERE TAKIN OUR STUFF, YOU TOOK OUR POP.

i was fukkin rollin. dude was as heated as a person can be.

now this time i did get heated but it was still hilarious.

he goes

"JUST GET THE fukk OUT WITH MY POP, I KNOW YOU, DONT COME BACK ROUND HERE WITH ANY AMIGOS EITHER.

I gave him the :umad: and left.

the people i was with were white too wich was funny. they were suprised people actually acted like that.

post yours.

i got another story thats actually pretty bad but its too long to tell. involves the cops of course

how was the pop? :mjpls: :troll:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I was at a bar one night, and I ate some chicken wings off this white chick's plate. She turned around, noticed some of her wings were gone, and saw me with wing sauce and grease all over my lips, then called me a ******! Right to my face! :wtf:

:dead: The coli will never let that man live this down.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I was at a bar one night, and I ate some chicken wings off this white chick's plate. She turned around, noticed some of her wings were gone, and saw me with wing sauce and grease all over my lips, then called me a ******! Right to my face! :wtf:

but you showed her when you went on to build your own water empire, huh?

:mjpls:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

ohh that happened to The Nigerian

He said he remained friends with her. Unbelievable.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Some cac Kid asked how long I had been in the oven during a soccer game. I was like 8 or 9.

My mom and dad handled the cac father of that demonic child :whew:

I wish he had said that when I was like 13 wouldve decked him

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i live in florida i have alot , but the worst....

i was little a white friend ask me to go to the beach , mom said ok im like str8 :lawd:

i knew it was sum bullish when went the wrong direction, not toward the beach , these cacs take me to a damn creek im like man wtf :what: rednecks everywhere i was scared outta my mind. they had to plead to get me out the car .

i finally get out im swimming for a lil bit playin wit the other young cacs , im like hey this aint so bad :skip:

then this big drunk ass redneck walks up and yells " what the hell is this doin out here ?" im like wow he lookin right at me .. a lady comes up and goes " baby its just a little one dont worry bout it " i was little but i was mad i knew i couldnt do a damn thing bout it just stood there with the :upsetfavre: face .