the post your most racist experience thread

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
first of all. none of that racist stuff ever gets to me. i just laugh it off and find it hilarious. at the end of the day they are the ones that look stupid.

i am mexican. and i speak as fluent english as anybody

back when i was 16 i worked at manchu wok in the mall. some older lady walked up and i said

"hello mam what can i get for you today"

she points to the rice and slow as hell goes

"CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE FRIED RICE" with her finger pointing

i say

" yes mam what would you like as your item"

" THE SEESAME CHICKEN.(points again) THIIIIS ONE

ME " would you like anything else mam"

NOOO THANK YOU

not too bad

when i was a buss boy some old ass women flag me down and ask me

" can i please get a napkin"

me- " of course i will be right back"

as i walk away this bytch loud as hell goes

" o wow, this one speaks english":snoop:

the worst one

i was on a road trip with my boys to montana and we were passing through one of the dakotas i cant remember.

we stop at a gas station and while my boy was paying for gas i walked in, took a piss and walked out.

i get in the car and all of sudden the hick ass dude that was working there starts pounding on the window.

me

can i help you

him

" YOU TOOK A POP, GIVE ME MY POP"

ME

"what are you talking about i jut went to the bathroom"

him
" I DONE SAAAW YOU, YOU WALKED IN, TOOK A POP AND WALKED OUT"

ME

" no i didnt get the fukk out of my face"

him

"I KNOW YOU TOOK OUR POP, IM SICK OF ALL YOU MEXICANS COMIN ROUND HERE TAKIN OUR STUFF, YOU TOOK OUR POP.

i was fukkin rollin. dude was as heated as a person can be.

now this time i did get heated but it was still hilarious.

he goes

"JUST GET THE fukk OUT WITH MY POP, I KNOW YOU, DONT COME BACK ROUND HERE WITH ANY AMIGOS EITHER.

I gave him the :umad: and left.

the people i was with were white too wich was funny. they were suprised people actually acted like that.

post yours.

i got another story thats actually pretty bad but its too long to tell. involves the cops of course

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Most recent.

Was music store shopping on the Southwest side of Houston. The owner of the record store was like a 60 year black man. As a white "boy" he harassed me the whole time I was in there. He ended up "kicking me out". Asking me to get out of his store.

Sadly, he had a rare demo CD of a rapper that I was interested in. I came back later that afternoon and gave him cash for the CD :merchant:

A year later I got that demo CD signed to my name by the rapper. :lawd:

Reminds me of opposite rolls of Da the Right Thing
Edit: If I remember that movie. Haven't seen it in like 13 years?
DoTheRightThingSalBuggin.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably being called a ******. I'm pretty sure that takes the fake.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I was at a bar one night, and I ate some chicken wings off this white chick's plate. She turned around, noticed some of her wings were gone, and saw me with wing sauce and grease all over my lips, then called me a ******! Right to my face! :wtf:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I'm Hispanic, parents are from Paraguay. The only time I felt direct racism towards me was when I went to this Chinese restaurant with my family & girlfriend. Our server (Chinese) was really rushy with us & I just attributed it to him trying to get everything done asap. The moment it dawned on me was when I noticed he took extra good care of his white table across from us & when we were ready for our checks, he pretty much frisbeed each checkbook at us :wtf: I don't know if I was reaching (hate when people false claim racism) but I've never felt racism towards me until then. My mom & gf told me to calm down & not let it get to me. I always tip 20% for good service, left this dude with only $2 & I regret even doing that.

I noticed lots of Asians, actually foreigners in general, bend over backwards for whites in America. Other than that incident people of all races been cool with me :yeshrug:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I was at a bar one night, and I ate some chicken wings off this white chick's plate. She turned around, noticed some of her wings were gone, and saw me with wing sauce and grease all over my lips, then called me a ******! Right to my face! :wtf:

This can't be true. :dead:

Stepdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm one of two mexicans at my job...

last year everybody expected me to celebrate cinco de mayo with them on a saturday :childplease:

regardless of my own plans to see my real fam and watch the fight :cheers:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nothin crazy. Random gas station workers not wanting to put the change in my hand, job shyt, etc. Subtle shyt.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Some old white woman calling me the prettiest little colored girl she had ever seen and then saying my grandfather must have been a ****** lover. I was 24.