The Political Mobilization of Afro-descendants in the Netherlands

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm not anti-gay at all but I'm tired of black political initiatives just HAVING to ALSO be pro-gay:francis: Like can't each just have their own organizations? It's like just that Blakc people are having some organizations, boom it's got to about something else too. These are different issues. Now you know the talk about the other people of Denk who didn't follow after the split will not be on the discrimination they face as being of foreign origin, but on the fact that they are not pro-gay enough.

Yea that shyt is very stupid on her part.

Breaking a coalition apart to go after gays. Most of which will be white, so they don't really have shyt to worry about. At a time where she needs to be on one page with other non-white groups due to the rising far-right sentiment.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Now is the time for an Afro-Atlantic Union
o a customs union, a uniform system of contract law and commercial arbitration, recognition of licenses and academic degrees, and freedom of travel, work and study

and an Afro-Atlantic University with satellite universities around the Black Atlantic
That would have to take a massive amount of socially aware blacks to pull something like that off. I'm not saying that its impossible but, it could prove to be incredibly difficult.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
That would have to take a massive amount of socially aware blacks to pull something like that off. I'm not saying that its impossible but, it could prove to be incredibly difficult.

We'd have to start slow. It just needs two island countries to set it off. I propose Cuba and Jamaica or Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Hmm. I need two influential islands in the Caribbean who can do this. Otherwise, perhaps one country in West Africa and one country in the Caribbean...
The biggest Caribbean nations are Cuba and DR:mjgrin: