The Point Where Bullying Goes Too Far!! (Much Watch) (Disturbing) (Scust)

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Funny how when the victim is white, she doesnt deserve to be in that enviornment, I set up a hypothetical scenerio where the victim is black, and it "depends on the situation".
So black people are fine living in an environment where violence is the number 1 response to confrontation, but white people are better than blacks, and shouldn't live like that?

:whoa: You taking it too far, all i'm saying is what they did was wrong and the little girl looked out of place in that type of environment. She was probably lost and pedaled for miles into an unknown neighborhood. Those two little girls should of had charges pressed against them and their poor single mother also because i know there's no father in the picture. It was disgusting.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:whoa: You taking it too far, all i'm saying is what they did was wrong and the little girl looked out of place in that type of environment. She was probably lost and pedaled for miles into an unknown neighborhood. Those two little girls should of had charges pressed against them and their poor single mother also because i know there's no father in the picture. It was disgusting.

:laff:
Zimmerman was right. If she had a gun maybe she would have been able to stand her ground:troll:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Funny how when the victim is white, she doesnt deserve to be in that enviornment, I set up a hypothetical scenerio where the victim is black, and it "depends on the situation".
So black people are fine living in an environment where violence is the number 1 response to confrontation, but white people are better than blacks, and shouldn't live like that?

Have you honestly not caught on to what he's doing? Look at his sig lol.

Anyway, I've seen kids that were related to me do this and I've had to get on them about it.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: