The Point Where Bullying Goes Too Far!! (Much Watch) (Disturbing) (Scust)

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
inb4vidiscosigned :mjpls:

on a serious note, i expected to see someone gettin killed or some shyt. Nothing really "too far" about this video.

If this were black kids doing the same shyt to another black kid you wouldnt even make this thread :camby:

That little girl shouldn't be living in that type of environment :snoop: much less getting bullied by those people.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
That little girl shouldn't be living in that type of environment :snoop: much less getting bullied by those people.

u right, this coulda been avoided :ld:

lil hoe shoulda kept peddlin :camby:

Last edited:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Those little kids who did the bullying should be in jail.

Nope.

They should be punished by their parents and taught not to bully anymore.

Parenting is the problem, not the children. Children do not belong in jail.

However, if lessons aren't learned, they may actually end up in jail one day for acting out like they did in this video.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Depends on the situation.
Funny how when the victim is white, she doesnt deserve to be in that enviornment, I set up a hypothetical scenerio where the victim is black, and it "depends on the situation".
So black people are fine living in an environment where violence is the number 1 response to confrontation, but white people are better than blacks, and shouldn't live like that?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Funny how when the victim is white, she doesnt deserve to be in that enviornment, I set up a hypothetical scenerio where the victim is black, and it "depends on the situation".
So black people are fine living in an environment where violence is the number 1 response to confrontation, but white people are better than blacks, and shouldn't live like that?

You know @YouLoveMe is known for race baiting.....why did you take the bait and turn this into a race thread?

:snoop:

Don't feed the trolls, breh.