The Plucky Squire (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PS5) (September 17, 2024)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

lmaoooo that puzzle switch was hilarious.. I thought for sure it was gonna slip

denzel-relieved.gif

streets been waiting for this. we eating good brehs :eat:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is this on GamePass?
It was originally but the devs said that Xbox and Sony gave them low balled offers and pulled out. Sony announced that they reached a deal and it'll be day one in ps+/premium but not the base service

Gamepass has interest so it'll get there. If not day one, by the end of the year. Once sales begin to taper off it'll just make sense to then get a bag from Microsoft. If the games any good, it'll make sense for both sides :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was originally but the devs said that Xbox and Sony gave them low balled offers and pulled out. Sony announced that they reached a deal and it'll be day one in ps+/premium but not the base service

Gamepass has interest so it'll get there. If not day one, by the end of the year. Once sales begin to taper off it'll just make sense to then get a bag from Microsoft. If the games any good, it'll make sense for both sides :francis:

I just checked on my XSX. It isn't on XSX so

:manny: I will play this game on my PS5 :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's on all platforms
Sony has it day 1 in their service :sadbron: who needs Gamepass with their old games and non AAA titles. Of course this title will not be subjugated to that type of scrutiny and will be a reason why ps+ Is worthwhile

If only Gamepass could get games like this on a consistent basis :youngsabo: