The Playstation store got some fukkin hidden heat on dat hoe

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Plus is a membetship
Gold is a membership
And did I state that u needed a membership just to shop in the store?
No

Stop being an emotional hoe

Not one of the plus deals available with gold
The gold deals are all on wack games
The free games with plus are always better than the free games with gold
Can I get mafia 3 for free on Xbox?
No
Can I get destiny 2 free?
No

Stfu u wanna be Microsoft rep
Go suck ya mother u bytch ass gump

And read the title of the fukking thread u dumb piece of shyt
Breh I've been trying to explain to you that Gamepass is totally different from plus or GWG.

You said you got a lot of games for under $10. I thought it would be a good idea to let you know about Gamepass cause it fits the description of what you said you like in the OP of this thread.

Hitman, Doom, Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, Metal Gear 5, Sunset Overdrive, just to name a couple of the bigger titles. All available to you right now for $2. Not to mention classic fighters like SF4 and EVERY Microsoft published Xbox one game being on there.

You said you had an Xbox, it's a really good deal, don't know why you went off into a$$hole mode uprovoked.

And games with gold has had some good stuff over the last year with games like For Honor, Forza Horizon, Assassins creed, etc. Like I said I'm not interested in arguing your opinion on the games you like to play, but I find your characterization of the GWG games being trash that nobody wants to play completely false.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Hol up why brah? :mindblown:

If you liked the Dreamcast version and want to play it again without having to get a Dreamcast...get it.

You got to know yourself as a gamer. Can you play old games without crying that shyt is "dated" and accept it for what it is?

If yes, purchase Breh, and enjoy. There isn't anything new, the visuals are the same so whatever pitfalls and problems you had with the original release is still there so you got to know where you stand with it to move forward, but having a digital copy of both games without having to dust off old systems and I can play with my headphones? Worth it in my opinion.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Most I got under $10
And of course the free joints

Xcom2
Rime
Absolver
Destiny 2
Uncharted lost legacy
Mad max
Injustice 2
Mafia 3
Heavy rain
Bleed 1
Bleed 2
Shadow blade reloaded
DMC 4
Call of duty 3
Dead by night
Eliosis hunt
Hive
Live lock
Mecho tales
Nex maxhina
Pac man championship 2
Psycho pass
Rive
Trials fusion
Plus some other lil PSN games for my niece

Also bout to get Shaqfu
And sheume 1 n 2

Injustice 2 is under 10$?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh I've been trying to explain to you that Gamepass is totally different from plus or GWG.

You said you got a lot of games for under $10. I thought it would be a good idea to let you know about Gamepass cause it fits the description of what you said you like in the OP of this thread.

Hitman, Doom, Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, Metal Gear 5, Sunset Overdrive, just to name a couple of the bigger titles. All available to you right now for $2. Not to mention classic fighters like SF4 and EVERY Microsoft published Xbox one game being on there.

You said you had an Xbox, it's a really good deal, don't know why you went off into a$$hole mode uprovoked.

And games with gold has had some good stuff over the last year with games like For Honor, Forza Horizon, Assassins creed, etc. Like I said I'm not interested in arguing your opinion on the games you like to play, but I find your characterization of the GWG games being trash that nobody wants to play completely false.
I have a Xbox one and know exactly what gamepass is
And I don't want to rent a damm game
I want to purchase games I like and keep it moving

I have a DAY ONE edition xboxone
And I know about that

I hate how emotional you dudes get over companies

I have no loyalty to Playstation just stating that they have way better sales on games I like, better exclusive games, and plus is way better than gold.

Also hell just the layout of the PSN store is better

I was paying for gold but stopped after realizing it is worthless

Yes gamepass is Def better than paying for gold
But I don't want neither one

You come at me like I insulted your mother over a fukking gaming company
Get some fukking help bytch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have a Xbox one and know exactly what gamepass is
And I don't want to rent a damm game
I want to purchase games I like and keep it moving

I have a DAY ONE edition xboxone
And I know about that

I hate how emotional you dudes get over companies

I have no loyalty to Playstation just stating that they have way better sales on games I like, better exclusive games, and plus is way better than gold.

Also hell just the layout of the PSN store is better

I was paying for gold but stopped after realizing it is worthless

Yes gamepass is Def better than paying for gold
But I don't want neither one

You come at me like I insulted your mother over a fukking gaming company
Get some fukking help bytch
Like I said back n forth with dumb shyt. The title of the thread is about "hidden treasures" on PSN. Then you start talking about subscription services as if they are synonymous with the aforementioned storefronts.

Then I suggest a better subscription service that will give you all the "hidden gems" you could possible play for cheap and then your response is that you aren't interested in subscription services :mjlol:

Then that brings us back to the point that PSN and XBL stores have very similar libraries and they both have had sales on pretty much the same games over time.

So once again, your thread and the points you thought you were making in here are dumb as fukk. You seem confused and or/dumb, and I was just trying to help you.

As for who's "emotional" or not. You're the one in here all emotional having a bytch fit over a simple suggestion and correction to your ignorance.

Damn dummy :smh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said back n forth with dumb shyt. The title of the thread is about "hidden treasures" on PSN. Then you start talking about subscription services as if they are synonymous with the aforementioned storefronts.

Then I suggest a better subscription service that will give you all the "hidden gems" you could possible play for cheap and then your response is that you aren't interested in subscription services :mjlol:

Then that brings us back to the point that PSN and XBL stores have very similar libraries and they both have had sales on pretty much the same games over time.

So once again, your thread and the points you thought you were making in here are dumb as fukk. You seem confused and or/dumb, and I was just trying to help you.

As for who's "emotional" or not. You're the one in here all emotional having a bytch fit over a simple suggestion and correction to your ignorance.

Damn dummy :smh:
Yet again another bytch fit

Work on your life skill
Before u shoot up a gaming tournament

And no none of what u said applies to thread subject

Get help

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have a Pro and an One X. Unless its a premiere game at launch, I dont buy any game for more than $10 unless its a premiere game I missed buying. Then, I dont pay more than $20. I say that to say I have bought quite a few games on Gold for $10. More than PSN. But this depends on what type of games you like.:yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have a Pro and an One X. Unless its a premiere game at launch, I dont buy any game for more than $10 unless its a premiere game I missed buying. Then, I dont pay more than $20. I say that to say I have bought quite a few games on Gold for $10. More than PSN. But this depends on what type of games you like.:yeshrug:
U Def making a point with the last sentence