The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The People have spoken;

Easy-E Poll "Week" #2 Rankings
  1. (+1) '97 Drew Mac
  2. (+1) Dijak "The Long Arm of the Law" still shytting on his own brand for the love of the game
  3. (+1) Seth "Why We Don't Want Me?" Rollins - This "where my hug at" lookin boy been callin' Cody for three weeks and he ain't even give him his numbers. Throwing salt in the Tribal Chief game and trying be all in the videos.
  4. (-3) Carmelo Hayes These young kids don't hate like they used to back in the day...not even a new hating ass T-shirt to stunt on his opp? No Smack DVD style IG post? C'mon Melo
On The Bubble

Dwayne "It's like it's both our Main Event...I just leave it at his house" Johnson

"D-Block" Dom Mysterious - Yo, you got ppl just disrespecting R-Truth making the crew look weak, OG Triple OG

Bron Breakker - He already looking to suck up to Triple H with that damn chopper suit. He definitely gotta snitch on somebody being late or plant a AEW All-In DVD in somebody locker to get in the good graces on management

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
NEGGED!

GF761bEWAAEVLN4