The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Speaking to Gorilla Position, McIntyre was asked about the picture with Jack Perry. He said that they happened to be on the same flight, and they decided to take a picture. (H/t Andrew Thompon of POST Wrestling)

“[We were] on the same flight,” Drew McIntyre said. “He was just right in front of me. I had a chat with him. Lovely lad. His girlfriend’s really nice, flying to L.A. and just said, ‘Hey, we should take a picture together. We’re both wrestlers. I’ll put it on the internet. Give ya a little rub (laughs),’ and people reacted crazy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Now his blood is on her beads. :ehh:

:dead: I'm complaining, but, I'm glad I didn't miss that sick MF trying to choke Phil with the broken beads.

The inner child in me was scarred. My biggest fear was my baby sister choking on something.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:dead: I'm complaining, but, I'm glad I didn't miss that sick MF trying to choke Phil with the broken beads.

The inner child in me was scarred. My biggest fear was my baby sister choking on something.
All of it was excessive. He took 3 claymores and choked on some beads but needed a stretcher. :deadrose:

and he bled from choking on the beads?

I mean I'd understand if he beat him with a chair or something but :mjlol:

The eye gouging on the stretcher tho :ehh:

Last edited: