The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 8 UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade® TITLE BELT REVEALED ON RAW (6/24)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What about Dominik Mysterio? He still be talking shyt about his dad to this day :russ:

One of the funniest things about Judgement Day is you can tell kayfabe wise they all really believe in Dominik Mysterio while we as fans and faces on the show can clearly see he is a full of shyt cowardly punk :pachaha:

It adds such a funny nuance to their storylines and on screen chemistry.

I kinda don't want Judgement Day to break up/change brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
What about Dominik Mysterio? He still be talking shyt about his dad to this day :russ:
:hubie:Esco became his surrogate son and fukked up his knee >>>>

If anything, Santos should get an honorable mention for leaving a group (with his boys from NXT) over the fukking US title of all things and replaced them with two new Mexican NXT guy. He should've made his meme into a money maker like Drew, tho.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seth still shooting on the Tribal Chief.

“I hope he does,” Seth Rollins said. “I hope that he sees what I’m spitting out. I understand where he’s at. It’s difficult for him. He’s had this idea of this story in his head for the past three years since he came back to WWE. Things change. The Roman Reigns Championship, the WWE Championship, I hate to say it, it’s not what it used to be. He’s the head of his own table, he ain’t the head of our table. He’s got his own little table off to the side that no one wants to sit at no more.

“He’s at the little kids’ table. He put himself there. There was a time and place where Roman Reigns was the top of the top, but he made a point to make himself obsolete. He wanted to go off on his own, do things on his own time. His title is not as relevant as this one and that’s the truth.”

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Melo said; Trick, I'm Michael Jackson...you Marlon.

:to:
Ol
giphy.gif

the-temptations.gif

ass nikka :to:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

“I hope he does,” Seth Rollins said. “I hope that he sees what I’m spitting out. I understand where he’s at. It’s difficult for him. He’s had this idea of this story in his head for the past three years since he came back to WWE. Things change. The Roman Reigns Championship, the WWE Championship, I hate to say it, it’s not what it used to be. He’s the head of his own table, he ain’t the head of our table. He’s got his own little table off to the side that no one wants to sit at no more.

“He’s at the little kids’ table. He put himself there. There was a time and place where Roman Reigns was the top of the top, but he made a point to make himself obsolete. He wanted to go off on his own, do things on his own time. His title is not as relevant as this one and that’s the truth.”

Obsolete isn't the majority of fans wanting Cody to face Roman. 😂

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

seth need help on this shyt talking stuff. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Seth is my boy but this is a massive fail. You hate to see it. :snoop:

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Reigns could be in the running for player hater of the year. His hating on Seth was just :picard:

:whoa: Seth been hating on Roman so long...ppl forgot this version of the Tribal Chief.

Ended the most dominant faction ever...because he didn't want to be Number 3. Dean leaves WWE and he still behind Roman.

tumblr_n6kp7mKnr41saykaxo1_400.gif