The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Drew legit hates that nikka :russ:
At some point, I figured Seth's reaction at SS was a work. Drew done took it there :laugh:

Fukk it, Drew wins player hater of the year. Imagine being a part of a set. You don’t get along with someone in said set. And you run to your gangs direct rivals and snap a pic with that person’s biggest opp from that rival gang? WTF!!

If this is kayfabe and a work, like, how would you even clear this with Punk? :russ:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
At some point, I figured Seth's reaction at SS was a work. Drew done took it there :laugh:

If this is kayfabe and a work, like, how would you even clear this with Punk? :russ:
Either
A) do what he did to Jungle Boy backstage to Drew
B) Request a street fight and beat him so bad he gets no offense
C) Beat him, shave his head, and beard after the match, then have AJ Lee and Larry piss on him in the middle of the ring (and get Punk’s wristband back)

I’m praying for the latter (for obvious reasons)..

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTW84STWoAA_mtp

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I don't know about y'all but if I hate a guy I'm not taking a pic with a guy who the the guy I hate legit put paws on then acting like that's a flex. That's loser shyt :dead:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In kayfabe, Drew should be hating on Perry since it was basically Perry who got Punk fired, which in turn, allowed WWE to re-hire him, thus kicking off this whole thing with Drew and Punk. 😁