The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 8 UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade® TITLE BELT REVEALED ON RAW (6/24)

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Week 8 (Right after Clash but before RAW)
  1. CM Punk - RAW - Chicago to Scotland is an 11 hour flight...
  2. Drew - RAW - STILL DREW! Stay rocking my Kilt! Still got love for Scotland streets! Still the matches! Still don't my thing! Still not loving Phil Brooks!
  3. Liv Morgan - RAW - "THAT'S WHY I fukkED YO MAN YOU SHOE'N DRINKIN bytch" *cues HIT EM UP* instrumental. Liv not gon' make it through the Netflix era. Rhea come back before she try to fukk yo man in the middle of ring.
  4. Chad Gable - RAW - The white Joe Jackson, beat his kids in front of the world like a muh'fukka that only get his kids unsupervised one weekend out the month. This fool almost gave agrown man a whooping on national TV. All because he can't beat a taxi driver for the IC title.
Honorable Mentions

Jaida Parker - NXT Young hater prospect; even though she got thecoli in a chokehold, she not happy watching Michin super senior her ass to a NXT title.

Karrion Kross - RAW Single White Female obssession with Xavier Wood. Ole 'Don't cha wish your girl was hot like me' ass constantly shytting on Kofi.

Zoey Stark - RAW - If Right to Censor comes back; she's gonna be the female member

Carmelo Haye - SMACKDOWN - too much love on Smackdown minus the New Bloodline; Melo will be the next Legend killer.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Belt reveal! :ohmy:

lXGJmD6.png