The physical description of Jesus...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off, i'm not into the org religion or the church in any way.

But this is supposedly a christian nation, so the bible is important to many.
One thing that simply doesn't add up is the description of jesus isn the bible, vs the image of jesus that we're bombarded with worldwide.

Here's what the Bible says about Jesus

In Revelation 1: 14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

If you read this carefully, you can only deduce that the man written about, known as Jesus Christ was a Black man. The bible makes that very clear.

Is there a reason why the world has portrayed Jesus as the exact opposite?:patrice:

Also, I saw this in another scripture that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last. Aren't black people the original man on earth? :patrice:

WqKLP6k.jpg
vs
RE6esta.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i agree but hmmm....furnace? what edition is this bible...when was the furnace invented?

i figure it is a translation of course...but nonetheless. This is why i find it pointless to go back and think about how shyt was in those biblical times. Anybody can literally write anything...who am I to believe what is being written.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
First off, i'm not into the org religion or the church in any way.

But this is supposedly a christian nation, so the bible is important to many.
One thing that simply doesn't add up is the description of jesus isn the bible, vs the image of jesus that we're bombarded with worldwide.

Here's what the Bible says about Jesus

In Revelation 1: 14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

If you read this carefully, you can only deduce that the man written about, known as Jesus Christ was a Black man. The bible makes that very clear.

Is there a reason why the world has portrayed Jesus as the exact opposite?:patrice:

Also, I saw this in another scripture that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last. Aren't black people the original man on earth? :patrice:

WqKLP6k.jpg
vs
RE6esta.jpg
Eyes like fire?

Maybe he had high blood pressure, or on the herb.