The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
DEANBIGBROTHERALLMIGHTY18 said:
This is why Muslim societies are dangerous. In those countries, Men with resources and wealth take all the baddies as concubines while the Muslim incels resort to suicide missions to get the 42 virgins.

Wrong. They're dangerous because they combine Government with religion, inseparably, based on 8th Century Arab culture.​

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Gen Z is a very smart generation, despite what people say. A lot of these young dudes ain’t tripping over poosy as much as we were. Many of them would rather play video games than chase behind a bytch. I salute them. I’m in the midst of a pregnancy scare with my girl as we speak smh. The last thing I would ever want to do in this shytty world is bring more souls into it.

Idk if they aren’t trippin over p*ssy

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Normalize fringe sexual behavior (homosexuality, cross-dressing, etc.) via Hollywood
Fund feminist groups
Promote 'nerd' culture (anime, video games, comic books) [we used to make fun of people who engage in this siht]
Less people are getting married
The folks who are married are getting divorced
Men are trapped in the child support scheme
'#MeToo' can turn an innocent, harmless heterosexual encounter into fullblown rape (thereby discouraging heterosexual behavior)
Folks rather look at pics on instagram than deal with the girl in real life

Either this is part of Bill Gates & other billionaires' plan to reduce the birthrate

or

Vladimir Putin's long term plan to destroy the west

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Interesting because im fresh 30, and recently been fukking a new chick every week...while doing real estate and teaching rock climbing and promo jobs, and playing video games and lifting lol

2 weeks ago it was like...4 chicks in 4 days? One was a client I did a showing for lol

My point is, this is very surprising with the rise of tinder and such...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Social media is supposed to make it easier, why is it having the opposite effect? :jbhmm:

It’s distorts the market. It allows women to maximize the resource they have (youth, beauty, sex appeal) which creates a false sense of scarcity as if God created 10 men for every woman when he made it 1 to 1 for a reason.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Gen Z is a very smart generation, despite what people say. A lot of these young dudes ain’t tripping over poosy as much as we were. Many of them would rather play video games than chase behind a bytch. I salute them. I’m in the midst of a pregnancy scare with my girl as we speak smh. The last thing I would ever want to do in this shytty world is bring more souls into it.

I think the universe ran out of souls to give a decade or two ago tbh