The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't understand why this story is so fascinating 20+ years later.

I don't why it is fascinating either but it is literally the only time a black man has gotten away with killing a white woman.

OJ Simpson was basically trolling white folk after the not guilty verdict too. He was on the golf course, he got himself another beckie. He was like :umad:.

He killed a white woman and a Jewish dude (Jewish people never forget and they been hounding him ever since)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
For the guys who remember.. Was it confirmed that Nicole was fukkin that Ron guy?

I don't remember, but what waiter knows where you live? :comeon: He was dropping off sunglasses she left in the restaurant he was a waiter at. When she was murdered ol'girl had a slip and panties on. That's it. She was waiting for some dikk. Ol'girl was scust. Apparently she was sucking dikk while OJ's kids were sleeping upstairs, possibly doing drugs. Spending OJs money on new nikkas. Driving around in OJ's cars. etc.

I could understand where that violence in the killing came from.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That's why I chuckle when White people try to tell any Black person to get over anything. If a Black man gets away with murdering a White woman, or a Jewish person, all will NOT be forgotten, and all will NOT be forgiven. Which is why I also find it funny how when ever Whites commit horrendous crimes against Black people, forgiveness is used ad nausea.