The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're on an island. Respect your opinion and all that but the movie was very successful and highly praised by most people. There was no question about sequels..

You are Tom Hanks in Castaway You can take one game with you NO ...

nikkas gassed Wonder Woman and aqua man too and i stand by those movies being doo doo juice

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What comic book movies do you think were good?

Dark knight, batman begins, batman returns, Man of Steele, Watchmen, Suicide Squad (Gunn) - DC

GoTG trilogy, Winter Soldier, Avengers 1, 3,4, spider-man into and across the spiderverse, Logan, X-men Days of future Past

Hellboy 1 & 2, Kickass, Losers, V for Vendetta, etc.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dark knight, batman begins, batman returns, Man of Steele, Watchmen, Suicide Squad (Gunn) - DC

GoTG trilogy, Winter Soldier, Avengers 1, 3,4, spider-man into and across the spiderverse, Logan, X-men Days of future Past

Hellboy 1 & 2, Kickass, Losers, V for Vendetta, etc.

Most of those are good. So you only like about 15-20% of all comic book movies ever?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most of those are good. So you only like about 15-20% of all comic book movies ever?

I like far more, especially marvel’s stuff but most of the DCEU has been complete and utter unremarkable trash

I’ve watched every movie on my list multiple times, can you honestly say you will go back to watch Shazam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc. ever again?

I will never ever ever ever

giphy.gif

Watch anything from the garbage heap known as snyderverse again or this recent emo-batman.