King Of Egypt.
Daps
i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Still crazy that a fukking Kingpin series is coming out before The Green Lantern and when HBO was promoting this new subscription service…. One of the things they touted was in year 1 we’d be getting the green lantern.

Like that was literally even announce either before at the same time The Matrix 4 was announced. Crazy

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Still crazy that a fukking Kingpin series is coming out before The Green Lantern and when HBO was promoting this new subscription service…. One of the things they touted was in year 1 we’d be getting the green lantern.

Like that was literally even announce either before at the same time The Matrix 4 was announced. Crazy
A Penguin show is way easier to make coming off a 700 million plus dollar movie. A heavy CGI laden show is expensive af plus you already know the GL franchise already shat the bed once gotta come correct this time at bat.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A Penguin show is way easier to make coming off a 700 million plus dollar movie. A heavy CGI laden show is expensive af plus you already know the GL franchise already shat the bed once gotta come correct for this time at bat.

I mean you not wrong.

But it’s just looks bad when you hype up shyt, make promises. Then the promises never come to pass and then you sit back silent like you never said anything.

The GL shyt was the one project I was the most excited for.

People really don’t know how dope the GL lore is and The Darkest Knight storyline is the best storyline out of DC to me over all the Batman, Superman, and Flash shyt