The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only if u read Reddit.
It's all about the look brodie. lol.
shinier case, more ram sticks, n more RGB boosts frames per second n cools your gpu n cpu. looks improve performance:wow::troll:

I aint hatin, im very guilty of buy-in shyt for my pc I aint even need but wanted to improve the fung shui
Where yall get the gpu at msrp?
the gpu fairy.

really tho I had to rely on a friend that works at micro center for my 3080ti founders edition :mjcry:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
new corsair iCue update but shyt still messy. get it together:francis:

mouse n keyboard finally stable but might have to go with Logitech or razor for that headset. they fukkin up. good hardware, trash software.

I had to bush my corsair mouse because the software was so ass i couldnt macro any of the side buttons. Went with Razor Naga and never looked back

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had to bush my corsair mouse because the software was so ass i couldnt macro any of the side buttons. Went with Razor Naga and never looked back
No bullshyt, im about to do the same. Hate to bush a 70 dollar mouse but im fed the fukk up. Repped since you know my pain

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
new corsair iCue update but shyt still messy. get it together:francis:

mouse n keyboard finally stable but might have to go with Logitech or razor for that headset. they fukkin up. good hardware, trash software.

icue is garbage, i can't even manage to save profiles to the onboard memory of my k70 mk2 :snoop:

I've had bad experiences with razer in the past and its software trash too, on the other hand, all my logitech devices have never failed me:wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im looking for a i7 laptop, is there a brand that is clearly better then any other?

price range up to $2000