The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
From StockX. :francis:

NV5DZjF.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Damn I'm glad I went all in on Turing early last year for my Ethereum rig got a bunch of cards cheap as hell

Went from Maxwell to Turing skipping every other generation is where its at I'm good until Lovelace :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Honestly... It's only gonna get worse. Not saying anyone should give in to scalpers....... But it's not getting no better anytime soon :dead:
Nah, it's still fukk scalpers. They've been fukking up the price point and availability since day one. Every component they bought over what they needed for their build fukked it up for that many other people. They need to sit on that stuff and hopefully they had to buy on credit and run their shyt up.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Yep saw that story. Not sure why GPU companies didn't decide to make dedicated mining cards. There's obviously a market for it.

I don't know how much difference that would make really. The non-miner cards would be considered mid-range and the demand for the high-end stuff would still be there.

Honestly... It's only gonna get worse. Not saying anyone should give in to scalpers....... But it's not getting no better anytime soon :dead:

Like @Bigger Long said, I should have done this build in November. :snoop:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, it's still fukk scalpers. They've been fukking up the price point and availability since day one. Every component they bought over what they needed for their build fukked it up for that many other people. They need to sit on that stuff and hopefully they had to buy on credit and run their shyt up.
:umad: