The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
same thing happened to me, bruh :snoop: had it ready to go, took a pause to make sure I really wanted to do this and when I said fukk it and went for it, suddenly there's no pickup for 250 miles and they won't ship to me despite being in one of the biggest cities in the state :what:

my shyt was just as bad, if not worse... they were like "oh my bad you gotta sign in real quick to claim the digital free offer that comes with it" .... signing in would have had me restart my cart... so I'm like "fukk the digital shyt just get me that GPU" and by the time I canceled the free add on... they are like "nah we dont ship anymore ... oh yeah and now no store pick up too"

best buy site just crashed too.... Cant believe I waited over a month for this shyt

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp, I'm out. How you unable to find pickup or delivery when there's 2 Best Buys within a few miles of me, and again: I live in a city of over a million people. fukkery :francis:

They are doing bot protection. There's a message that says keep trying until it's sold out.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my shyt was just as bad, if not worse... they were like "oh my bad you gotta sign in real quick to claim the digital free offer that comes with it" .... signing in would have had me restart my cart... so I'm like "fukk the digital shyt just get me that GPU" and by the time I canceled the free add on... they are like "nah we dont ship anymore ... oh yeah and now no store pick up too"

best buy site just crashed too.... Cant believe I waited over a month for this shyt

Lmao.. I stay logged in on bestbuy.com for easy checkout.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Now the site says they sold out :mjlol: Nvidia can't get this shyt right to save they lives. Literally IN THE CART, and it goes 'sign in' I go 'k, I'mma sign up so you don't lose my order' get out of that and goes from no delivery, to no pickup to sold out. And it's not even 7 am out here yet. I feel baaaaad for them nikkas sleeping in but tryna get one. But... then again, I didn't sleep in and I ain't get one either, so I feel bad for me, too :francis:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Now the site says they sold out :mjlol: Nvidia can't get this shyt right to save they lives. Literally IN THE CART, and it goes 'sign in' I go 'k, I'mma sign up so you don't lose my order' get out of that and goes from no delivery, to no pickup to sold out. And it's not even 7 am out here yet. I feel baaaaad for them nikkas sleeping in but tryna get one. But... then again, I didn't sleep in and I ain't get one either, so I feel bad for me, too :francis:

thats literally the same shyt that happened to me :mjcry: I've been waiting since the last time it sold out

I dont see what they even meant by saying "no shipping, but also no pickup.... but you can still grab one" :dame: what the fukk am I supposed to do break into the Headquarters for my shyt

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats literally the same shyt that happened to me :mjcry: I've been waiting since the last time it sold out

I dont see what they even meant by saying "no shipping, but also no pickup.... but you can still grab one" :dame: what the fukk am I supposed to do break into the Headquarters for my shyt

3070 won't be hard to get for long because it's easier to manufacture than the 3080.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall using bestbuy make sure to have an account and be logged in.

Same shyt was happening to me with the 3090. I signed in and it worked on the first try.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
3070 won't be hard to get for long because it's easier to manufacture than the 3080.
I want to like this, but I also want to kill myself :russ:

I feel how russell westbrook looks, now I cant go back to sleep cause I'm mad as fukk :mjlol:

picture me 2 weeks ago saying "Alexa, set an alarm for 8am October 29th :shaq:"

:francis::umad::sadbron:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It’s a glitch BB website is ass. I see it called best bot constantly :mjlol: best shot you got is gonna be on a shock drop for now. Just leave it in your cart if it’s actually the card you want

Representar

All Star
Daps
Guess I'll have to get one when they restock, had one in basket but wouldnt let me complete the transaction then went out of stock :sadcam::gucci::mjtf:
ef802f4fd24ddd60b0a3ff7a0b3b8464.gif