The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how AMD bamboozled everyone into thinking they need a $750 CPU. 9700k is half the price and a better gaming CPU
I'm looking to build a video editing/multitasking beast that can handle anything I throw at it.

My next camera will more than likely shoot 6K resolution, and 4K 60fps, my next PC is being made with video production in mind, gaming isn't why I'm going to drop some bread on this.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any of yal ever mess with any 3D Modeling Software? I'm trying to conceptualize an idea for a exhibit into a floor plan/design but I'm not trying to pay 100-200+ for 1 project.

:jbhmm:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My homegirl done bought her daughter this for Christmas and I don't see the benefit of using it, especially for gaming or anything else in general. 4gb ram, 64gb memory, windows s mode? :hhh:

I told her I might be able to upgrade memory to 8gb but that's praying it improves the machine.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-14-La...ue-included-for-free-Natural-Silver/499637276
Looks trash for anything besides web browsing, and probably won't be snappy for that. Tell her spend some real money, or get her one later.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks trash for anything besides web browsing, and probably won't be snappy for that. Tell her spend some real money, or get her one later.
Yeah I done told her that if money was an issue she can just pool money together. Cuz I could help out. Got her an xbox controller since they were on sale but could pitch in. She could have her family help too. Cuz everyone gonna give this girl gifts and she not gonna be using most the stuff in a few months. That's how teenage girls are. She only uses her phone and the tv/xbox. Not no other random junk. Hopefully it gets returned and she gets something better.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Any of yal ever mess with any 3D Modeling Software? I'm trying to conceptualize an idea for a exhibit into a floor plan/design but I'm not trying to pay 100-200+ for 1 project.

:jbhmm:
I'm gonna install Blender and mess around with that since I have the 3700X CPU. I'm not expecting much, but it's something to start with. :ehh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah breh so much good shyt been made out of this program, you'd think people was professionals with it. :ohlawd:

I've been looking at youtube videos and Googling this since yesterday. I've self-taught myself a lot of stuff over the years when it comes to video production, compositing and whatever else... I already see I'm a have to start small and challenge myself consistently to make things with this because the possibilities are expansive with this from what I'm looking at.

Stuff like this is another reason why I'm looking to build something ridiculous for my next PC.

People make amazing stuff out of this free program
:wow:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I've been looking at youtube videos and Googling this since yesterday. I've self-taught myself a lot of stuff over the years when it comes to video production, compositing and whatever else... I already see I'm a have to start small and challenge myself consistently to make things with this because the possibilities are expansive with this from what I'm looking at.

Stuff like this is another reason why I'm looking to build something ridiculous for my next PC.

People make amazing stuff out of this free program
:wow:

That video :whew:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I definitely need more people to play with since I just got this gaming PC.
I have: The Division, The Division 2, Need For Speed Heat, Forza Horizon 4. I still gotta download Destiny 2, Gears 4&5, and State of Decay 2

@Judo I got division 2 as well but got tired of playing alone lol and I didnt play as much since playing multiplayer's on the pc is kind of new to me

But i will be down to play in the future

I have The Division and Forza H4, Apex 6, and Motosport 7. Definitely down for online multiplayers.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody use SketchUp Pro? I'm on the hunt for a cracked version :ninja1: