The PC Gaming Race Has Got Me Bro, The Coli Needs To Invest In Shadow PC

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So as far as G cards and processors, on a scale of 1-10 compared to the best, where does the GTX 1080 rank?
Well. Their card is modified. So It has more GPU memory than a standard GTX 1080. But right now. It would be considered more mid - upper mid tier. It's a last gen gpu tho. The RTX 2070 replaced it now. For comparison. The Xbox One X is basically AMD's RX 580 which is equivalent to a GTX 1060 with more gpu memory.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Well. Their card is modified. So It has more GPU memory than a standard GTX 1080. But right now. It would be considered more mid - upper mid tier. It's a last gen gpu tho. The RTX 2070 replaced it now. For comparison. The Xbox One X is basically AMD's RX 580 which is equivalent to a GTX 1060 with more gpu memory.
Fasho, good lookin on the info.

On the website they talk about upgrades to the programming as they get more subscribers, they will eventually upgrade the hardware and the hard drive space, naybe more than 250GB sooner than later.

shyt looks better than any graphics i ever seen in person so its for sure soing its job.

I compared the new Tomb Raider on the PS4 Pro to the PC version switching HDMI inputs, it looks like a completely different game or even a generation ahead graphically.

This shyt dope :banderas:

If this app really gets big, could that hurt the Nvidias and AMD's as far as sales?

If u gotta pay over 2000$ to get a laptop/tablet that cant even do what the app can for 300$ a year? shyt, dudes will have paid more than that having to do their own upgrades.

This shyt could become the next norm for PC gaming imo, especially with how fast internet is getting yearly :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Fasho, good lookin on the info.

On the website they talk about upgrades to the programming as they get more subscribers, they will eventually upgrade the hardware and the hard drive space, naybe more than 250GB sooner than later.

shyt looks better than any graphics i ever seen in person so its for sure soing its job.

I compared the new Tomb Raider on the PS4 Pro to the PC version switching HDMI inputs, it looks like a completely different game or even a generation ahead graphically.

This shyt dope :banderas:

If this app really gets big, could that hurt the Nvidias and AMD's as far as sales?

If u gotta pay over 2000$ to get a laptop/tablet that cant even do what the app can for 300$ a year? shyt, dudes will have paid more than that having to do their own upgrades.

This shyt could become the next norm for PC gaming imo, especially with how fast internet is getting yearly :yeshrug:
Who knows. Time will have to tell for that. It’s all up to peoples internet connection etc. It def can hurt their mid tier gaming market I can tell u that. I do think they should be a lil more honest and transparent about the game settings. A 1080 aint maxing out most games at 4K at 60fps. I have an RTX 2080ti. Which is the most powerful GPU u can buy right now. And im not even doing that with every single game. And it’s about 65-70% faster than a 1080. Lol.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who knows. Time will have to tell for that. It’s all up to peoples internet connection etc. It def can hurt their mid tier gaming market I can tell u that. I do think they should be a lil more honest and transparent about the game settings. A 1080 aint maxing out most games at 4K at 60fps. I have an RTX 2080ti. Which is the most powerful GPU u can buy right now. And im not even doing that with every single game. And it’s about 65-70% faster than a 1080. Lol.
Ok bet, most shyt struggles at 4k 60fps, but does well at 30fps, Anthem for sure is choppy as hell at 60fps but near flawless at 30 with everything at Ultra. At 4k 60fps, its still choppy even with shyt set to high or medium, but as stated, flawless at 30 and Ultra.

Everything is kinda choppy at 60, so u are correct, they are actually being honest cause i gotta play with settings at 60fps for evedy game.

Every single game i tried can all do 1080p at 144fps or 2560/1440 at 120fps no problem.

Is there a thread for stocks and bonds, this shyt can change the gaming market for sure, i wanna chop it up with a few people who knows this shyt. I got 3000$ i can invest rightbnow if its a good idea.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Ok bet, most shyt struggles at 4k 60fps, but does well at 30fps, Anthem for sure is choppy as hell at 60fps but near flawless at 30 with everything at Ultra. At 4k 60fps, its still choppy even with shyt set to high or medium, but as stated, flawless at 30 and Ultra.

Everything is kinda choppy at 60, so u are correct, they are actually being honest cause i gotta play with settings at 60fps for evedy game.

Every single game i tried can all do 1080p at 144fps or 2560/1440 at 120fps no problem.

Is there a thread for stocks and bonds, this shyt can change the gaming market for sure, i wanna chop it up with a few people who knows this shyt. I got 3000$ i can invest rightbnow if its a good idea.
Truth be told the sweet spot for PC gamers is 1440p with very high frames. Dont let these articles and people like Digital Foundry fool u. PC gamers dont really give a shyt about 4K gaming like that. Best gaming monitors on the market are 1440p monitors and ultrawide. 4K monitors are JUST starting to catch up. And it’s literally only like couple of em that have a high refresh rate at 4K with HDR. Most of em are only 60hz. What are u gaming on? A TV?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Truth be told the sweet spot for PC gamers is 1440p with very high frames. Dont let these articles and people like Digital Foundry fool u. PC gamers dont really give a shyt about 4K gaming like that. Best gaming monitors on the market are 1440p monitors and ultrawide. 4K monitors are JUST starting to catch up. And it’s literally only like couple of em that have a high refresh rate at 4K with HDR. Most of em are only 60hz. What are u gaming on? A TV?
Yea, Samsung IUN55HU6840

Doesnt have HDR but it has the 240Hz refresh rate (not native but u know the motion features add to it).

For example, Far Cry has framerate lock, so i have the resolution set to native 4K, but i had to turn down the (resolution scale) slider from 2.0 to 1.7, but its locked at 144fps in the game settings, i move the slider and can see a big difference.

Edit: I read a article not too long ago that said big companies are going away from the 240 and 120Hz settings, they said its unnecessary for the human eye or some shyt. They said TV's will stop going over 120.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Can someone ELI5 for me?

If I have a HDR10 4K TV with great input lag...

What is the minimum pc requirements I'd need to have such a blissful epiphany as @DetroitEWarren ?

I have never wanted to build a PC. I probably never will.

How simple is this?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can someone ELI5 for me?

If I have a HDR10 4K TV with great input lag...

What is the minimum pc requirements I'd need to have such a blissful epiphany as @DetroitEWarren ?

I have never wanted to build a PC. I probably never will.

How simple is this?

If your internet is fast u could use a 20$ phone bro :mjlol:.

Best bet is to have something with a high resolution and Hz output if u want to get the full experience.

shyt, most 50$ tablets can display 4k thru HDMI :yeshrug:

There is no input lag barely at all bro

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yea, Samsung IUN55HU6840

Doesnt have HDR but it has the 240Hz refresh rate (not native but u know the motion features add to it).

For example, Far Cry has framerate lock, so i have the resolution set to native 4K, but i had to turn down the (resolution scale) slider from 2.0 to 1.7, but its locked at 144fps in the game settings, i move the slider and can see a big difference.

Edit: I read a article not too long ago that said big companies are going away from the 240 and 120Hz settings, they said its unnecessary for the human eye or some shyt. They said TV's will stop going over 120.
See. That 240hz is not a real "refresh rate" like found in monitors. They are getting away from 240hz in TV's because it was never real. And it was mostly useful for 3DTV's. 3DTV's are fazed out now. So no use. But as far as TV's go u wont see anything over 60hz with PC gaming. On top of the fact that input lag in TV's are like triple and quadruple the input lag for monitors. For instance. Ur TV is 60hz refresh rate. It's not true 240hz. It's that "clear motion" 240 shyt. But it actually has a pretty low response time for a TV. It's Input Lag is only 16ms. But for frame of reference. Most decent gaming monitor's response time is 1ms. U need to get a monitor with 120hz and higher to truly see what 100+ frames actually feels like. Right now no matter what the frames say. Ur only playing at 60hz. U may as well throw on V Sync in the settings to make it match ur TV.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
See. That 240hz is not a real "refresh rate" like found in monitors. They are getting away from 240hz in TV's because it was never real. And it was mostly useful for 3DTV's. 3DTV's are fazed out now. So no use. But as far as TV's go u wont see anything over 60hz with PC gaming. On top of the fact that input lag in TV's are like triple and quadruple the input lag for monitors. For instance. Ur TV is 60hz refresh rate. It's not true 240hz. It's that "clear motion" 240 shyt. But it actually has a pretty low response time for a TV. It's Input Lag is only 16ms. But for frame of reference. Most decent gaming monitor's response time is 1ms. U need to get a monitor with 120hz and higher to truly see what 100+ frames actually feels like. Right now no matter what the frames say. Ur only playing at 60hz. U may as well throw on V Sync in the settings to make it match ur TV.
Ok that makes sense, i always avoided monitors cause the lack of speakers but i might grab one just to see.

Good lookin on the info bro, i aint know much bout PC gaming til i grabbed this app. Might eventually grab a upgradeable gaming laptop in the future afted my year is up on this app.