The PC Gaming Race Has Got Me Bro, The Coli Needs To Invest In Shadow PC

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Almost a full month into paying for a month of the app (already paid for the whole year) gaming on PC is crack, i have never seen graphics lookjng so good.

If u aint on game yet, here is the link to the app

https://shadow.tech/usen

I done pirated every single player game i aint finished yet on PS4 and graphically the difference in PS4 Pro to PC on Ultra settings is crazy.

I looked into the parent company, its called

Charter Communications

The company just took off in December and the app hasnt gained any real popularity yet, i doubt if they have anywhere close to 500,000 subscribers yet, probably not even 100,000.

I dint know much about stocks and bonds, who can i tag on here that has dealt with buying stock.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE STICKIED

@Liquid

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
30 bucks a month? Could've just bought a high end GPU and rode it for a couple of years, breh

What's the FPS/ resolution like? I know you was in that Witcher 3 thread, you play that on this? Give us deets, breh

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
30 bucks a month? Could've just bought a high end GPU and rode it for a couple of years, breh

What's the FPS/ resolution like? I know you was in that Witcher 3 thread, you play that on this? Give us deets, breh
Im about to post a vid using it, ITS FULL 4K WITH FLAWLESS FPS ON ANTHEM, FAR CRY NEW DAWN, RE2 (ultra everything, no stutter at all) Battlefield 5 4k 60fps, no stutter at all.

Hold on broadie, i got u

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Im about to post a vid using it, ITS FULL 4K WITH FLAWLESS FPS ON ANTHEM, FAR CRY NEW DAWN, RE2 (ultra everything, no stutter at all) Battlefield 5 4k 60fps, no stutter at all.

Hold on broadie, i got u
My question is, breh, two years of this gonna run you $720, why not just cop a 2080ti instead?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

And from what i know, my step brother is a lame ass dude that games all day, he paid 1500 for a Alienware Laptop and he said he cant do 4k 60fps on anything :yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My question is, breh, two years of this gonna run you $720, why not just cop a 2080ti instead?
I wanna be able to take it wit me, doesnt a full quality gaming laptop cost around 1500 to 2500?

Im pretty sure no tablet can run any current games.

Im thinking its more like 4 years worth of gaming for what it would cost me for a gaming laptop.

Idk how much they usually cost though

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
And from what i know, my step brother is a lame ass dude that games all day, he paid 1500 for a Alienware Laptop and he said he cant do 4k 60fps on anything :yeshrug:

I wanna be able to take it wit me, doesnt a full quality gaming laptop cost around 1500 to 2500?

Im pretty sure no tablet can run any current games.

Im thinking its more like 4 years worth of gaming for what it would cost me for a gaming laptop.

Idk how much they usually cost though
:ehh: sounds like a great deal, then, breh

Can you run it on any PC?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried it, it's good. It's not bad at all. I don't need it but the fact that you can stream a game to a PC or tablet/phone and get a nearly indistinguisahble experience(given that you have the right setuip) is crazy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

@Dorian Breh

Funny shyt, my nikka Dorian was the first person i told about this app, dude about to invest in this shyt with me.

Share price for the parent company)Charter Communications) are around 350$ right now.

App was officially released nationwide in December. THUS shyt JUST STARTED

YALL nikkaS NEDD TO THINK ABOUT INVESTING IN YHIS shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@Dorian Breh

Funny shyt, my nikka Dorian was the first person i told about this app, dude about to invest in this shyt with me.

Share price for the parent company)Charter Communications) are around 350$ right now.

I just noticed your first setting was off. If you have 4K TV, set the "Full Screen Resolution" to 3840x2160@60hz. You have it at 4096x2160@30hz in which the refresh rate ishalf of your TV's native UHD refresh rate which would make your game look less smooth and choppier.

4096x2160P is a cinema standard resolution and is actually what is 4K. 3840x2160P is really UHD but they just call it 4K because it sounds better. Using the former resolution your refresh rate will be cut in half and you'll be seeing half the frames which would make the game look like this vs this:

Left is 30fps, right is 60fps.
source.gif

2899320-5343220639-resid.gif

6D2.gif

If you have your resolution at 30hz, your game if it's showing 60fps or close would look as smooth as the image on the left despite the fps being high.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

@Dorian Breh

I think Charter Communications are the guys who own Spectrum internet, they're a blue chip company I think

shyt looks really dope, breh, I'm gonna try it on my MacBook Pro's Windows 10 partition and see how it looks :salute:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I just noticed your first setting was off. If you have 4K TV, set the "Full Screen Resolution" to 3840x2160@60hz. You have it at 4096x2160@30hz in which the refresh rate ishalf of your TV's native UHD refresh rate which would make your game look less smooth and choppier.

4096x2160P is a cinema standard resolution and is actually what is 4K. 3840x2160P is really UHD but they just call it 4K because it sounds better. Using the former resolution your refresh rate will be cut in half and you'll be seeing half the frames which would make the game look like this vs this:

Left is 30fps, right is 60fps.
source.gif

2899320-5343220639-resid.gif

6D2.gif

If you have your resolution at 30hz, your game if it's showing 60fps or close would look as smooth as the image on the left despite the fps being high.
Fasho, good lookin.

Different games work at 60fps with no problem and some stutter a lil bit, that TV Refresh rate maxes out at 240 too, Far Cry 5 is the only game i downloaded with frame rate lock, at 144 that shyt looks :whoo:.

Even Shadow Of Tomb Raider maxed out makes Uncharted look average as fukk.

Hopefully they add more HD space cause 250GB aint shyt but 3 or 4 games u can have saved. Its cool cause it only takes 25-45 minutes for pirated torrents and only 5-15 minutes for shyt i buy off Orgin or Steam (all shyt where online is needed).

I thought PS4 Remote Play was some next level shyt, this shyt right here could get EXTREMELY big, especially amongst the pirating community where all single player games are free.

I cant wait for that Star Citizen shyt :whew:, im gone grab some 3D glasses for that shyt

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think Charter Communications are the guys who own Spectrum internet, they're a blue chip company I think

shyt looks really dope, breh, I'm gonna try it on my MacBook Pro's Windows 10 partition and see how it looks :salute:
If u have high quality internet and can use over 100mbps, its definitely worth it.

My shyt gets up to 180mbps so i gave the app at the max of 70, you need that maxed out to get the best visuals, at 60 or lower the stream aint as clean looking