The ‘Pam vs Gina’ debate is officially over.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t gon lie. They both look good in this pic. But Tachina has been more consistent over the years
I was gon say…I think they both look beautiful. Actually every damn body looks good.:ohhh:
Cole, Martin and Bruh man were grown grown when that show came out. They still look good now!
I love that blk hair on Gina. Blue blk hair with out skin tones looks so dope. Tichina looks amazing. Love her natural!

To be pushing 60, Martin looks good
AP20008067833487.jpg

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Because it is a different person. He's the journalist who interviewed the cast.
I don't know when this was taken, but this is Bruh man years after the show. His face looks very similar to that group photo. Maybe he would look a little taller if he was standing up. I did see an interview not long ago on Bruh man. I can't remember how he looked, but he was definitely unrecognizable, especially with the weight gain

images

Now with all said, you might be right. I just need to see more proof that that''s not him in that photo. If that is the journalist who interviewed the cast, then he messed up the photo.

Last edited:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't know when this was taken, but this is Bruh man years after the show. His face looks very similar to that group photo. Maybe he would look a little taller if he was standing up. I did see an interview not long ago on Bruh man. I can't remember how he looked, but he was definitely unrecognizable, especially with the weight gain

images

This is the guy in the pictures IG

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't she doing bad a lil while back? Or maybe I'm thinking about ol girl from In The House.

Either way, we know Pam been finer- there was literally like one episode where her and Gina was close but outside of that episode- nah

:dwillhuh: