The Outer Wilds WTF

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Someone said that game was great on here not too long ago, you should find him and slap the shyt out of him

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
9/10 adventure puzzle game that builds on itself through rigorous trial and error. Y’all definitely need to give it time.

Starts off as cartoonish alien astronaut game turns into serious space archeologist game and ends in quantum physics and time travel all the while sprinkling themes of acceptance, diversity and meaning.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
outer-wilds-xbox-one-smartcdkeys-cheap-cd-key-cover-390x580.webp
GUEST_f8058f4a-66d3-4012-9a17-23199c624bd8

Which one? :dahell:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:dwillhuh:

I just beat this 30 minutes ago.. It’s now among my top 5 games of all time. People talk about how BOTW and Elden Ring encourage exploring the their open world, but this right here is on another level. And it has a dope story/mystery to uncover.. Just flawless stuff.

I was terrified at times while playing this. There’s one area in particular where I called my wife to come hold me while I played. :heh: .
This game triggered some phobias I didn’t know I had. If y’all have any interest in space exploration give this a shot.

I finished my run on the PS5 since it was on PS+ Extra. Now I gotta go buy the DLC just to support the devs.. Though I hear it’s even scarier than the base game.:lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I just beat this 30 minutes ago.. It’s now among my top 5 games of all time. People talk about how BOTW and Elden Ring encourage exploring the their open world, but this right here is on another level. And it has a dope story/mystery to uncover.. Just flawless stuff.

I was terrified at times while playing this. There’s one area in particular where I called my wife to come hold me while I played. :heh: .
This game triggered some phobias I didn’t know I had. If y’all have any interest in space exploration give this a shot.

I finished my run on the PS5 since it was on PS+ Extra. Now I gotta go buy the DLC just to support the devs.. Though I hear it’s even scarier than the base game.:lupe:

pretty enticing review…I think it’s on game pass…gonna give it a try

*edit*

not on game pass but it is on PS+ extra…gonna give it a try