The Other Guys - Will Ferrell and Mark Whalburg

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just coming to ask how the movie was. Damn sucks that it sucked.

First half of Daddy's home is boring but it picks up majorly in the 2nd half. Whole theater was rolling throughout.

I didn't find The Other Guys funny what so ever other then The Rock and Sam Jackson dying.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
First half of Daddy's home is boring but it picks up majorly in the 2nd half. Whole theater was rolling throughout.

I didn't find The Other Guys funny what so ever other then The Rock and Sam Jackson dying.
That's interesting, cause I have a co-worker who found one of Ferrell's funniest movies to me to be just 'meh'. I'll prolly give it a watch anyway once it a ran on the movie channels like I did with Vacation last night.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Aim for the bushes brehs
I can't tell you how many times I rewind that part the first time watching this film looking at the corners and edges of the screen trying to find where where the bushes they were aiming for. Eventually I was like ":dwillhuh:Were there any bushes at all?! :mindblown:"

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Just bought this joint, plan to rewatch very soon. Definitely an underrated gem.

Sidenote, I'm hoping "The Nice Guys" is this summer's version.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you may like it more than i did, but i was not into it at all. didnt like the one he did with Kevin Hart either.

The only part in " get hard" that I thought was funny was when kevin harts family asked him to describe his hard times; then he basically told the story of boys n the hood. I feel sorry for the individuals whose head that flew over

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I wonder what Cop Out would've been if Mark and Will had not bailed on it for this flick.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
" danson and hightower free hotdogs....... For life!!!!

Yeaaaaa!!!!!!

No drinks, sorry no drinks I can't do it

Ahhhhhhhh