The original PSP was a legendary gaming device

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The Switch right now my actually be my favorite handheld.

But the PSP made me so much bread from young nikkas and single moms by the time I made it college, I was basically the bootleg man and the games plug and I was the only one who knew how to install custom firmware

:wow:.

Then I wrote a 30-page paper in my Technical Writing class about “Video Game Piracy” and I was the damn Pirate

:troll:...:mjgrin:.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
My favorite handheld ever. Complete changed the handheld game. Took nintendo 10 years to catch up. No one could believe I was playing GTA at work on my lunch break or listening to the Carter II right from my PSP or playing a movie. shyt was next level for the time. Paying $100 plus for 1GB memory stick hurt though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My favorite handheld ever. Complete changed the handheld game. Took nintendo 10 years to catch up. No one could believe I was playing GTA at work on my lunch break or listening to the Carter II right from my PSP or playing a movie. shyt was next level for the time. Paying $100 plus for 1GB memory stick hurt though.

it absolutely justified me raping games music and movies off the net tho :blessed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I was just about to play Popolo Crois last night but the PSP was dead. I'm gonna have to throw it on the charger tonight and play for a bit. That game was incredible.
I remember playing with he demo, it was str8