The original PSP was a legendary gaming device

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Probably my favorite gaming device...can still remember playing liberty city stories vice city stories daxter and tekken on that bad boy :wow: it was also where my first experience with online gaming came from...made my first email account and Mr first/current gamertag on it as well...not to mention the sexy and sleek design of it...it was ahead of its time brehs

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Severely underrated system, some of the best RPG gaming to be had. Sony needs to re-release those games if they haven't.
I was just about to play Popolo Crois last night but the PSP was dead. I'm gonna have to throw it on the charger tonight and play for a bit. That game was incredible.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I loved killzone liberation...then I rooted my shyt to play PS1 games on it and get free PSP games (ISOs)...good times
Good times,

I remember checking everyday to see when the modders cracked my update psp version. I had to buy lumines from a dude from craigslist for the exploit. the rest is history :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I remember when the hacking/homebrew community was developing in real time. Devhook that had to be put on every single sd card you wanted games on :whoo:

Then custom firmware came about and it was a wrap :banderas:

The official PS1 emulator making legit PS1 games portable :mindblown:

The homebrew CPS1/2 and MVS emulators for arcade fighters :ohlawd:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
lol that game was hard as fukk to find once ppl realized it was needed for the hack...think I got mine from ebay
i remember triple checking the youtube tutorials to make sure i didnt brick the PSP since it was the first time i tried hacking it. Summer of 2007

I had

gPSP (GB Advance emulator)
Brave story new traveler
Yugioh GX Tag force 2
Riviera The Promised land
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Bleach Heat The Soul 4,5,6,7
Bleach Soul Carnival
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes
Some Dragoon RPG (it was an awful game)
Jeann D'arc
KH Birth By Sleep
Disgaea
ZHP Unlosing Ranger
Hexyz Force
The Last Ranker
A Homebrew game called PSP Revolution (Like DDR)

and tons more

Had that 4GB Memory stick, and downloaded an ISO to CSO compressor :wow:

It was awesome to be able to play ANY PSP game and ANY GBA game ever. I've never had that experience before. It was like d/l'ing music

I still have my PSP but never really use it. But i'm gonna keep it forever. WAY too much sentimental value

Yeah, it's the GOAT handheld system

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never owned one but considered it recently for the emulation.