The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's damn near 39 and in his last game he dropped 40, 10 and 9 :gucci:

Jimmy Butler this series: 17-6-8 on 39% shooting
Lebron against Denver: 28-10-10 on 58% shooting

Jimmy's teammates went 15-30 from 3pt range in this game. Bron's teammates went 19-60 in the last three games combined. That was the difference.

Bron was 7-16 (44%) from three-point range in the second half of the series.

This is what I talk about when I say y'all have no fukking clue what happens during the games. You literally just run with narratives.
LeBron averaged 28/10/10 and still currently has the highest PER vs the Nuggets in the playoff.s

Bron wasnt the problem

Just might not have been the solution

This highlights more about Spo than Jimmy tbh.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
lmao at this bullshyt "2nd half of the series"

bruh just eliminated 2 games out of a 4 game sweep to push his narrative :dead:

You have rocks for brains. The poster I was responding to said he was "bricking threes all series". I pointed out he was only bricking the first two games.

Sometimes you post as if you licked paint as a child. fukking canadians.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy Butler this series: 17-6-8 on 39% shooting
Lebron against Denver: 28-10-10 on 58% shooting

Jimmy's teammates went 15-30 from 3pt range in this game. Bron's teammates went 19-60 in the last three games combined. That was the difference.

Bron was 7-16 (44%) from three-point range in the second half of the series.

This is what I talk about when I say y'all have no fukking clue what happens during the games. You literally just run with narratives.
so? he was bricking shots all series :dahell:

LeBron's teammates missing doesn't validate him bricking all series.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

ok how about we don't eliminate those 2 very important games in that sweep

Bron went 7-26 which is 26% overall in the series

oh so you just decided to eliminate 10 misses.

I wonder why :laff:

shameless ass shyt man
U see that shyt, right? :laff:

For the record: Lebron shot 26% on 6.5 attempts per game.

BRICKS

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have rocks for brains. The poster I was responding to said he was "bricking threes all series". I pointed out he was only bricking the first two games.

Sometimes you post as if you licked paint as a child. fukking canadians.

You're so fukking stupid, disingenuous and a liar.

He shot 3-9 from 3 in game 3.

So the first 3 games he shot 3-19

game 4 he went 4-7

So he was bricking 3s for 75% of the series in a 4 game sweep.

I've never seen such shameless posting like this. Even with him going off in game 4, he still ended up shooting 26% from 3 so yes he was bricking 3s all series because that's why there are totals because it paints a picture. But go ahead and eliminate games some more please :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're so fukking stupid, disingenuous and a liar.

He shot 3-9 from 3 in game 3.

So the first 3 games he shot 3-19

So he was bricking 3s for 75% of the series in a 4 game sweep.

This is some of the dumbest math I've seen. 33% is fine from three for one game, that's better than Kobe's 32% career postseason AVERAGE from three. How was his Game 3 totals somehow part of his Game 1-2 totals? They're different games.

If you think 3-9 was bricking in Game 3, then Kobe bricked threes for his entire career. :laff:

Even with him going off in game 4, he still ended up shooting 26% from 3 so yes he was bricking 3s all series because that's why there are totals because it paints a picture.

"Fills a narrative" would be a better description than "paints a picture".

7-26 is 27%. Whereas 9-26 is 35%.

I'm note that you and Don Homer both said 26 because you as compulsive liars you repeatedly fudge numbers in the wrong direction, then if anyone catches you you'll just say, "Ha ha, you're complaining about just 1-2%".

So Bron was literally just 2 shots away from "shooting well from three" for the series. That could be pure random variance, a shot or two that rattled out instead of rattling in. If your entire narrative is based on 2 shots, it's probably a silly narrative.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some of the dumbest math I've seen. 33% is fine from three for one game, that's better than Kobe's 32% career postseason AVERAGE from three.

If you think 3-9 was bricking in Game 3, then Kobe bricked threes for his entire career. :laff:

"Fills a narrative" would be a better description than "paints a picture".

7-26 is 27%. Whereas 9-26 is 35%.

I'm note that you and Don Homer both repeatedly fudge numbers in the wrong direction because you're compulsive liars, then if anyone catches you you'll just say, "Ha ha, you're complaining about just 1-2%".

So Bron was literally just 2 shots away from "shooting well from three" for the series. That could be pure random variance, a shot or two that rattled out instead of rattling in. If your entire narrative is based on 2 shots, it's probably a silly narrative.

Notice how your entire argument is eliminating 3s and then adding 3s when it's convenient

"Well if you just take away 2 games..."

"If he had just made 2 more 3s, he'd be shooting..."

One of us is operating on hypotheticals while the other one is looking at the actual numbers.

juelz-talking.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

ok how about we don't eliminate those 2 very important games in that sweep

Bron went 7-26 which is 26% overall in the series

oh so you just decided to eliminate 10 misses.

I wonder why :laff:

shameless ass shyt man
A wing player shooting a shytty 26% from 3 and still posting a 28 PER is damn impressive.

KD was at 22% and his PER was just 20.

You're convincing me this is more Ham's fault. :ehh: :mjgrin:

Of course he still here so :unimpressed:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A wing player shooting a shytty 26% from 3 and still posting a 28 PER is damn impressive.

KD was at 22% and his PER was just 20.

You're convincing me this is more Ham's fault. :ehh: :mjgrin:

Or you can just look at the 4th quarter numbers and see where the issue was

I mean you guys are the ones saying the games were close every single game but we didn't win any games.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Notice how your entire argument is eliminating 3s and then adding 3s when it's convenient

"Well if you just take away 2 games..."

He said he was bricking "all series". Does "all series" mean something different to you than to me?

Bron shot terrible from 3pt the first two games and just fine the second two games.

If you think 3-9 was bricking, then Kobe Bryant and Larry Bird with their 32% lifetime averages bricked threes for an entire playoff career.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
almost like star players have to come through in the 4th

even the game u mentioned, he had like 10 points after halftime and was non existent in the 4th

Because his dumbass coach played him 48 straight minutes at 38 years old in a game where they were leaning on him for everything, wtf do you expect to happen? :dead:

Lakers had a 15-point lead at halftime almost entirely on Bron's back, then he scored or assisted all but 2 buckets in the 3rd quarter. 37-7-6 in 36 minutes of play. By the 4th he was gone. Ham needed to sit Bron at least half of the third quarter regardless of what happened so that he could give his all in the fourth.

If players could magically play 48 minutes while doing everything on offense AND playing elite defense, wouldn't their coaches all do that? Some of y'all saying Jimmy is doing a "carry job" here, yet Heat still found 8 minutes of rest for him in this game and Butler is just 32.

Bron averaged 43 minutes in the Denver series. Butler is averaging 39 minutes/game in his "all time carry job", and he's 6 years younger than Bron. That's the 4th quarter difference right there.