The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think he absolutely should be. Its a tremendous thing for him and his family. I guess my question is if you're a Lakers fan whose primary concern is winning why should you give a fukk about this beautiful moment for his family.
True. We'll see how the Lakers build the rest of the roster.

I will say people should remember we kept the worst Giannis brother (to temp Giannis in FA) on the roster when winning it all in 2020.

The better the roster the less people will care about the Bronny stuff. It's on Rob now.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
True. We'll see how the Lakers build the rest of the roster.

I will say people should remember we kept the worst Giannis brother (to temp Giannis in FA) on the roster when winning it all in 2020.

The better the roster the less people will care about the Bronny stuff. It's on Rob now.
If they win none of it will matter and lebron will get all of the credit. If they lose the inverse will happen. Looking forward to next season.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's on Rob now.
l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji.webp

Rich's puppet :mjlol:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

:francis:

Damn shame a white man gets this but ya'll

"pro black" Coli clowns don't

I'ma say it again......Most a ya'll are fukkin tap dancin c00n ass nikkas who eat pork every night and lust after white hoes :scust:

One thing Bron Stan’s gonna do is pull the you ain’t black card if you don’t agree with something :dead: