The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Just set up my One S to run my cable box through it. Thought that shyt would be a hassle but it was actually super simple.
Then I found out about the snap app. I got to play Blazblue while my brother was watching the Packers game at the same time. That shyt just solved a problem we've had for years :mjcry:
Welcome to the green side fam

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
They need to do a better job with their digital store, I got like $220 in my MS account I'm tryna use but I ain't bout to pay full price for games that are going for dirt cheap :stopitslime:
I basically only buy digital nowadays when there's a summer sale, boxing week sale etc

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Brehs i just got a 4k tv so im guessing getting the X1 S instead a regular Xone is necessary now right? What are the noticeable differences between the 2. That regular is cheap as hell.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Brehs i just got a 4k tv so im guessing getting the X1 S instead a regular Xone is necessary now right? What are the noticeable differences between the 2. That regular is cheap as hell.
HDR, it's 40% smaller, no power brick, 4k blu Ray and streaming support, games upscale to 4k, the controller has some new features, I think that's it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I would if you're not waiting for Scorpio. If your TV has a shytty scaler, the games will add lag going from 720 or 1080 to 4K.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Got a samsung un55ks8000
Not very familiar with those, I have an LG OLED. Regardless, the further away from 4K the source is, the more work has to be done to bring it up, along with possible image deterioration and artifacting. The 360 scaler was great, and the XBO is too from what I've seen.