The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Only thing I like more about this one is the speed. I thought I would like this one better but nah. It's too all over the place. U can't even access the settings from the menu button anymore.
then they got rid of the achievement leaderboard too smh, think I like the old layout better too

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Only thing I like more about this one is the speed. I thought I would like this one better but nah. It's too all over the place. U can't even access the settings from the menu button anymore.

definitely
Tried telling people otherwise, but nobody wanted to hear it. I knew it would be a step backwards in terms of functionality.

You can't even flick to the left anymore to access your pins. Luckily I have the kinect.

I actually think the old layout was faster BTW, this one takes a split second longer to load over here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tried telling people otherwise, but nobody wanted to hear it. I knew it would be a step backwards in terms of functionality.

You can't even flick to the left anymore to access your pins. Luckily I have the kinect.

I actually think the old layout was faster BTW, this one takes a split second longer to load over here.
I think the old one had certain freezes that this one doesnt. And all of the Friend list stuff was slower. Sometimes even non functional.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think the old one had certain freezes that this one doesnt. And all of the Friend list stuff was slower. Sometimes even non functional.
I don't have much friends :yeshrug:

Accessing my content is much more important to me.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like this layout better.

I didn't care about leaderboards or achievements anyway

But it's easier to get parties, leave parties, send messages, etc.

Still haven't figured out all functions yet but it's faster and a lil smoother to me.

I noticed the pins are at the very bottom but I just use Kinect if I don't feel like scrolling down a couple times

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I honestly don't have any problems with the new update. I was in the preview for it and didn't like how snap was but the final update made it work and it's better than before

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel the update is a net positive. It would be sick if you could choose the old version with the new version's speed, if you wanted. Or some modular design.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a 49' 4k tv on sale this weekend...and man what a difference it makes. I had a 43' in insignia that was about 7 years old, with the upgrade I feel :blessed:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You find any deals 500gb no Kinect new Xbox won deals breh?
It really depends on how much you want to spend breh.

Budget + what you are looking for. I would strongly recommend getting a used Kinect because IMO the new interface sucks compared to the old one.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Question on BC brehs. Let's say I want to download something that is BC from the 360 marketplace like an arcade game, Sonic 3. Do I still need a 360 to originally purchase the game or can I do it from an internet browser or my Xbox one marketplace.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Question on BC brehs. Let's say I want to download something that is BC from the 360 marketplace like an arcade game, Sonic 3. Do I still need a 360 to originally purchase the game or can I do it from an internet browser or my Xbox one marketplace.
I would assume you can buy it directly on the xbox one.