The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I heard about SMITE, not realy my cup of tea, but its cool.

BTW I think I'm at level 39 or so in Titanfall now and it still doesn't feel old to me.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Might get back into Titanfall. I need my multiplayer shooter fix

Got the season pass when it was cheap but didn't get the chance to really try the new maps since I already moved on to Destiny at that point. But Destiny's pvp is kinda lacking so I'm gonna see if running TF will fill the void

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
-edit-. Didn't know they already had a ps4 version out already

:patrice: $300 for some gaming headphones.....are Turtle Beach headphones really that nice?
Might be worth it for the noise canceling when I go on airplanes
Noise Cancelling – Eliminate unwanted background distractions with active noise cancellation when connected to your game console (and mobile/tablet devices).

7.1 Surround Sound – The Elite 800X uses DTS Headphone:X to create amazing, 360-degree soundscapes with unmatched spatial accuracy.

Superhuman Hearing & Sound Modes/Presets – From the faintest of enemy footsteps to weapon reloads off in the distance, Superhuman Hearing ensures you hear it all. This exclusive Turtle Beach preset gives you the competitive advantage of hearing your enemies before you see them. The Elite 800X also includes a variety of custom DTS Surround Sound modes combined with enhanced genre-specific presets to further immerse you in your favorite games, movies and music.

Magnetic Charging Stand & Rechargeable Battery – Whether you need a break from dominating other players in your favorite multiplayer game, or it’s simply time to retire for the evening, just place the Elite 800X into its low profile, magnetic charging stand to store it and keep your headset powered-up without any cables. The Elite 800X features a built-in rechargeable battery that delivers up to 10-hours of fully wireless gaming.

Swappable Speaker Plates – Customise your Elite 800X headset to your liking with easily swappable speaker plates that can be changed out with new designs from www.turtlebeach.com/plates.

High Quality Hidden Microphones – The Elite 800X features dual hidden microphones, with environmental presets to ensure you’re always heard, regardless of your surroundings.

Bluetooth Wireless Versatility – Enjoy wireless Bluetooth connectivity with all your mobile devices. And gamers never need miss a call or text again, as they can pair the Elite 800X to their mobile phone to hear text notifications and take calls while playing.

Easy Setup – The Elite 800X setup is made easy through its magnetic charging stand, which doubles as the wireless transmitter to the headset. Simply connect the charging stand to your game console using the provided USB and optical cables, and start playing.

Companion App – Download the Ear Force Audio Hub app to wirelessly change presets on the fly using your mobile/tablet device.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just copped a racing wheel stand setup for my Forza Horizon 2 experience! Can't wait!:banderas::banderas:

9200000024774739_2.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i'm fine with the netflix app, its the same as on my laptop. the youtube app is kinda weird though

i'll be free the next few days so I want to get some KI matches in with any of y'all.
This. Netflix app works fine. Youtube app is trash. But i think Google is intentionally sabotaging it. The Youtube app on the Wii-U works flawlessly

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
booted into metro redux yesterday, from what I remember they changed some of the music when walking through the game.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
y'all messing with Neverwinter? don't normally mess with MMOs but its free and the trailer looked ok so I figure I'll give it a shot