The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

TPL01

Pro
Daps
While you fumbling with your phone & chromecast

I'll be looking at you like :mjpls:

Then I'll just say "Xbox, HBO Go" and it'll start up instantly while you still pressing on your phone with your eyes squinted looking frustrated

Greener Side :win:

:leon:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Can you sync the Xb1 with Xbmc? Like can you Xbox, Xbmc? :lupe:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
While you fumbling with your phone & chromecast

I'll be looking at you like :mjpls:

Then I'll just say "Xbox, HBO Go" and it'll start up instantly while you still pressing on your phone with your eyes squinted looking frustrated

real shyt...we were watching netflix the other day. my wife missed something and started scrambling for the remote to rewind
i looked at her like :rudy:

"xbox rewind"

that shyt is stupid convenient

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can you sync the Xb1 with Xbmc? Like can you Xbox, Xbmc? :lupe:
The XB1 has XBMC features already built into it.
If you have some type of media server on your PC (Plex is free) it'll show up on your XB1 looking like Netflix.
Its compatible with most streaming sites I've seen, but not many LIVE streams
And then there are a ton of other useful features that make up for what it lacks. What you trying to accomplish, maybe I can be of assistance

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
@Tic Tac T O

:ohhh:Spinal grappler type hybrid :wow:
Riptor at the end:blessed::mjcry:

Looks crazy, you know I'm going in on the 24th with this dude. So far TJ and Maya have been pretty good, Maya is still my main and I haven't touched Orchid since she came out. This dude is looking like my second character now

I'm free today so I'll get a chance to watch the stream

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Not sure why, but the Media Player and the NFL apps are not working right now :to:

So I'll just slang the good news to keep your mind off thangs :win:
(and you can still DLNA movies since that uses Xbox Video)

And Friday, we’re delivering a triple threat.
First up is PC hit Thomas was Alone, Mike Bithell’s classic puzzle platformer, arriving on Xbox for the very first time from our pals at Curve Studios. The BAFTA-award-winning game is set inside a mainframe computer, and sees you working to help several emergent Artificial Intelligences – represented by simple geometric shapes, each with their own mechanics – achieve their goals (there’s a deeper plot, but we don’t want to spoil anything). Narrated by Danny Wallace, it’s an indie classic that we’re proud to have on Xbox One.
Piers Solar and the Great Architectsfrom WaterMelonstarted life as a Sega Genesis homebrew project, and grew from there. It’s a classic throwback to the Japanese role-playing games of the 16-bit era, and a true love letter to the genre. With a dedicated retro aesthetic that befits its homebrew roots, Piers Solar really takes you back in time.
Last but not least is Pinball Arcade from Farsight Studios. Featuring faithful recreations of classic real-life pinball tables, the game features a free download of the core pinball emulator, and the option to purchase classic tables such as “Medieval Madness” (arguably the greatest table of all time!), “Creature from the Black Lagoon,” and “Twilight Zone.” More than 25 table will be available at launch, with many more to come in the future.
These dudes gotta stop feeding us like this :damn:

Old Skool Genesis styled RPG :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Xbox!!!!!!!
wat6rr.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Anyone else been getting messages from Xbox lately?

I got 7 items for Sunset Overdrive and Limbo when it's released. Never played Limbo so I'll take it :manny:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Got a message from Microsoft promising a LIMBO for Xbox One code for to celebrate Xbox Live's birthday. What did you guys get?