The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man, basically anyone can say they shyt not working... Microsoft will send you a new XBOX ONE before your Xbox One even gets there :wow:

And they will throw in a game (Forza 5, DR3)

Free games out dis bytch if you willing to wait a couple of extra days breh :shaq:
wouldn't they make you send your old (in this case) working xbox one in though ?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
wouldn't they make you send your old (in this case) working xbox one in though ?
That link that was posted says it works faster now.
It used to take 11 days on X360, and they wouldn't send a system out until they received yours
Now, once UPS or wherever receives your systems, Microsoft sends another
So you will be back to gaming in 2/3 days max. shyt, you could probably pay for overnight shipping if you really pressed

So 2, 3 days without will net you Forza or Dead Rising :obama:
In the past, say for the RROD. Didn't matter if your system didn't have that issue. They still sent you a new one
I expect the same (for now since its launch and they don't want anything close to bad pub)
I don't even have any games, so I should just send back my unopened box and be like "The shyt didn't work b :yeshrug:"

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only Court Would Take The Time To Rebox A Perfectly Fine XBOX, Ship It Out, And Wait Weeks Just To Get Back An Average Game Cuz Its Free lol

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just download the vids off skydrive and upload em to youtube like I did. More private that way and it doesnt take long

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Only Court Would Take The Time To Rebox A Perfectly Fine XBOX, Ship It Out, And Wait Weeks Just To Get Back An Average Game Cuz Its Free lol
Bruh, I haven't taken my shyt out the box yet :bryan:
All I'd have to do is peel the tape things from the top of the box, then stick em back on
Free Forza :whew:

And the wait is 3days bruh. I was probably gonna wait that long anyway. Been real busy, I wanna enjoy it to the fullest. That, and my cable wont' be ready til Friday :manny:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh, I haven't taken my shyt out the box yet :bryan:
All I'd have to do is peel the tape things from the top of the box, then stick em back on
Free Forza :whew:

And the wait is 3days bruh. I was probably gonna wait that long anyway. Been real busy, I wanna enjoy it to the fullest. That, and my cable wont' be ready til Friday :manny:

Ehh If Its 3 Days Thats Not So Bad, BB Is Offering A $40 Credit For New XBOX One Games To Trade In :ehh: