The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those that don't have a pre-order, best buy has that ultimate gamer shyt like they did for the ps4....it cost $888...you get the 1, a controller, 2 games, 2 yrs live, the gamers club with 20% off games for a couple years, and some other shyt...I think geek support or some shyt like that....and no, you cant exchange what you get with it, you gotta get what comes with the bundle, which fukking sucks....

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:blessed:

image.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
for those that don't have a pre-order, best buy has that ultimate gamer shyt like they did for the ps4....it cost $888...you get the 1, a controller, 2 games, 2 yrs live, the gamers club with 20% off games for a couple years, and some other shyt...I think geek support or some shyt like that....and no, you cant exchange what you get with it, you gotta get what comes with the bundle, which fukking sucks....
Bruh, Best Buy has XB1's on deck. My friend went to my local one at 6:30pm and was #30 in line
Best Buy was prepared for hundreds, had it taped off all the way down the block. I watched them as they took the tape down. What this means is there will be XB1's in stock.

If I was keeping mine, I'd be pissed that I ordered via the Xbox Dashboard and still have to wait til whenever tomorrow. All my friends hitting me up right now talking that bullshyt :damn:
:why:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, Best Buy has XB1's on deck. My friend went to my local one at 6:30pm and was #30 in line
Best Buy was prepared for hundreds, had it taped off all the way down the block. I watched them as they took the tape down. What this means is there will be XB1's in stock.

If I was keeping mine, I'd be pissed that I ordered via the Xbox Dashboard and still have to wait til whenever tomorrow. All my friends hitting me up right now talking that bullshyt :damn:
:why:

that's cool....i'm just going by the ps4 sale..they only had a certain number of units for sale that weren't pre-ordered or included in that gamer bundle....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang