The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Based on the IGN pre launch party show, it sounds like Ryse will at least be a very solid game... between 7.0-9.0 rating.

They seemed to have fun with it and did it say he wanted to replay the game all the way through on a higher difficulty so it's clearly not :trash:
don't know which difficulties are unlocked by default but I think its probably best to start on the harder ones. this applies to all action games in my opinion

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Adam sessler almost made me want one just for Forza 5

I am really impressed with the fact that the AI has finnaly been improved to the point where its almost impossible to come in 1st every race. and the fact that they dont react to you until you start winning races

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not surprised forza getting good scores, the gameplay is smooth and that shyt looks great...the damage that shows on the car after a race, beautiful...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
My controller is shipping, but my console and game is sitting there as not yet shipped.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Same with me theyv'e shipped my two games but no console.
Anybody get a email from Amazon talking about a £30 dollar credit against any next gen game as soon as the games shipped?

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mine is preparing to ship. I'm really close to my to my limit on that card so I hope they don't cancel. I don't think I'll be getting anything for it for at least a week, and then maybe just DR3. Are there going to be any f2p games around launch? Any list of apps available at launch?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Mine is preparing to ship. I'm really close to my to my limit on that card so I hope they don't cancel. I don't think I'll be getting anything for it for at least a week, and then maybe just DR3. Are there going to be any f2p games around launch? Any list of apps available at launch?

KI and kinect sports are f2p at launch

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So that means you guys won't be on till friday morning-afternoon, I'll be on after midnight with a few friends from around my way

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So that means you guys won't be on till friday morning-afternoon, I'll be on after midnight with a few friends from around my way

I midnight these. I scheduled myself to be at my office which is close to a gamestop back in june for the preorders. I was ready. #2 preorder for the PS4, #3 for Xbox One.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I midnight these. I scheduled myself to be at my office which is close to a gamestop back in june for the preorders. I was ready. #2 preorder for the PS4, #3 for Xbox One.

This my first midnight release for a console, trying to be top 5 in the line, tickets is tomorrow at 6, going to find a place to chill then be in line for my console :win: