The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
that shyt sold a trillion copies already but the coli too high and mighty for Call of Duty huh?

this will be my last COD though. too many new great lookin shooters in the near future to still be on that old stuff
I'm done with it until they get a new engine.Its ridiculous that it barely looks better than current gen shyt is boring at this point.I will be on that KI tho:wow::banderas:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:sadcam: plz let halo 5 be great
One of the glaring issues with the early demos of the game was the scripted combat, which has been addressed with the removal of the QTE floating button and replaced with a small skull to indicate that you can trigger an execution. The executions are quite striking, with detail down to the expression on the poor souls face, after you have just plunged your sword into his neck. It is worth bearing in mind that these execution sequences are optional; the player is more than welcome to not press the dedicated execution button (RT) following the prompt, but I found myself wanting to do this to most of the enemies as it was so satisfying. There is nothing better than queuing up more than one enemy for a double execution, it’s the goriest kill you will see on Xbox launch day."

"The lack of depth in combat has also been replaced with a challenging but rewarding system, not dissimilar to those featured in the God of War series or the Batman Arkham trilogy. The familiar press ‘X to swing sword’ was present along with ‘Y for a secondary attack’; in this case a bash with the shield. However, it was the fluidity of the defence system that really won me over. Pressing ‘A’ in the direction of an incoming attack would block that combatant and if timed correctly, leave the enemy open for a counter. The ability to chain together sword and shield attacks whilst blocking blows from a group of enemies really helped me feel like a skilled gladiator. Other noteworthy additions to the combat system include, the ability to slow down play for a short period of time, allowing you to escape some tricky situations. As well as select certain attributes, such as gaining a small amount of health after each execution."

http://www.16bitkings.com/xbox-one-h...son-of-rome-2/

that's big...I felt the fights were gonna be QTE after QTE...goddamnyamanCrytek....goddamnyamanMicrosoft

Team Sony...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
21.gif

:wtf::banderas:

look man...THE ETHER IS BURNING THESE nikkaS SOULS right now....from the-coli to neofag to wherever the fukk those clowns huddle up...not being able to play this is gonna drive these nikkas to the brink of insanity.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This shyt came together so perfectly I got to share it with y'all.

So I preordered my Xbox as soon as they became available, and I been putting money on my little prepaid card I use for Internet purchases ever since. Money was getting tight and Christmas is coming up so I told myself I would probably just get the system and have to wait till after the first to get some games.

My good fortune started on Saturday with that best buy promotion I was able to trade in both my ps3 and 360 and I was able to buy a broken ps3 for $20 and trade that in too. They gave me $40 for GTA so now I had $340 that I didn't expect to have to put down on my Xbox.

Today my boss let me take some scrap metal called indium to recycle it. We thought it wouldn't be worth much, but it turns out, the stuff is worth $120 per pound and I had 8 pounds:wow:

So that's over $1000 extra for me to spend on Xbox. This shyt was destined to happen, I'm bout to buy all the launch games and still have money left over.

Just had to share this with the brehs, some positive vibes as we wait for next gen to start on Friday :cheers:

We winning over here. Salute on the good fortunes bro.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
look man...THE ETHER IS BURNING THESE nikkaS SOULS right now....from the-coli to neofag to wherever the fukk those clowns huddle up...not being able to play this is gonna drive these nikkas to the brink of insanity.
even those fakkits can't hate on this piff no more.They asking in the Xbox thread over there where can they preorder this late.Real nikkaz rode with Microsoft through all the bullshyt fronting Sony was doing.Tech specs mean nothing with shyt to play

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Imagine a batman game on a crytek engine! :ohlawd:

Give the engine to the nikkas that made the first arkham games...:banderas:

That next gen arkham game is going to be pure piffery

look at that replay mode fukking amazing:wow:

oh shyt....competitive players are going to EAT with a feature like this...This shyt is going to be a problem my nikkas...wow

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This shyt came together so perfectly I got to share it with y'all.

So I preordered my Xbox as soon as they became available, and I been putting money on my little prepaid card I use for Internet purchases ever since. Money was getting tight and Christmas is coming up so I told myself I would probably just get the system and have to wait till after the first to get some games.

My good fortune started on Saturday with that best buy promotion I was able to trade in both my ps3 and 360 and I was able to buy a broken ps3 for $20 and trade that in too. They gave me $40 for GTA so now I had $340 that I didn't expect to have to put down on my Xbox.

Today my boss let me take some scrap metal called indium to recycle it. We thought it wouldn't be worth much, but it turns out, the stuff is worth $120 per pound and I had 8 pounds:wow:

So that's over $1000 extra for me to spend on Xbox. This shyt was destined to happen, I'm bout to buy all the launch games and still have money left over.

Just had to share this with the brehs, some positive vibes as we wait for next gen to start on Friday :cheers:
:wow::salute:real next gen this Friday. Its only right this would happen to one of the Xbox Generals