What game is that?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Xbox One launch titles get up to a $50 gift card at Toys R Us this week
http://www.examiner.com/article/xbo...t-up-to-a-50-gift-card-at-toys-r-us-this-week

Toys R Us updated its video game deals for the week of Sunday, Nov. 17 to reveal a gift card offer up to $50 onXbox One launch games and and accessories that includes Xbox 360 titles as well. There's also a combo deal on select Nintendo 3DS titles.

Buying two Xbox 360 or Xbox One games and accessories in-store at Toys R Us will grant a $15 gift card while those that pick up three will receive a $50 gift card.

Xbox One launch titles will begin arriving in-store Tuesday, Nov. 19 with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag,Battlefield 4, Fighter Within, Just Dance 2014, FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25 and NBA LIVE 14 being the first titles available. Need for Speed: Rivals will arrive on Wednesday with the exclusive titles, Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, and Dead Rising 3 hitting on Friday when the console launches.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
marius3_by_raziel1992-d6ujkpt.gif

Look at the wind in his hair while the leaves are flying around, almost hit him in the face and he blinks as it passes....are yall seeing this :damn:

I had to get this game even for just the story mode :whew:

Who else is with me? I do want to try the gladiator mode tho