The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
and NFS I think.
on some real shyt if you can't tell the difference with your own eyes (i mean people in general) then it doesnt matter or i mean if you take solace in wanting to know if the games are in 1080p then that's another thing altogether

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on some real shyt if you can't tell the difference with your own eyes (i mean people in general) then it doesnt matter or i mean if you take solace in wanting to know if the games are in 1080p then that's another thing altogether
I seriously doubt people can't tell.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok show me ghosts on ps4 and show me ghosts on xbox one running side by side i bet you i couldn't tell if the ps4 version looks better
Trying to see the difference through youtube is not doing the difference any favor. You'd have to see them in person side by side. I have a gaming PC and the same game when put to 1080P is a stark contrast. When I first got my 1080P TV and played Tomb Raider(PC) on it after playing it on my 720P tv of the same size, I was blown away. shyt was so crispy looking.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Trying to see the difference through youtube is not doing the difference any favor. You'd have to see them in person side by side. I have a gaming PC and the same game when put to 1080P is a stark contrast. When I first got my 1080P TV and played Tomb Raider(PC) on it after playing it on my 720P tv of the same size, I was blown away. shyt was so crispy looking.
This the most retarded argument i hear people say all the time. You pc does not scale so on your monitor it looks fugly unless its at the monitor native res. Now your tv has a scalar but most tv scalars suck. X1 hana2 scalar is very good no its not native but damn close to point you have to do a side by side to tell the diffrence.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Everything is output at 1080p, but some things arent native. However, the X1 has a built in scaler which is supposed to be one of the best, it might be why you can barley tell the difference between the two version

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This the most retarded argument i hear people say all the time. You pc does not scale so on your monitor it looks fugly unless its at the monitor native res. Now your tv has a scalar but most tv scalars suck. X1 hana2 scalar is very good no its not native but damn close to point you have to do a side by side to tell the diffrence.
We don't even have to play games to see a difference. If you connect your PC to a monitor or TV and simply change your desktop resolution to that of a non native resolution it will look uglier, that's a fact. We don't even have to bring up games or anything. Take that as you will. Answer this, would you rather have your source that's going to the TV/monitor be native or non native?? No side stepping, no "well if performance is increased..." bullshyt, just a simple yes or no.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
We don't even have to play games to see a difference. If you connect your PC to a monitor or TV and simply change your desktop resolution to that of a non native resolution it will look uglier, that's a fact. We don't even have to bring up games or anything. Take that as you will. Answer this, would you rather have your source that's going to the TV/monitor be native or non native?? No side stepping, no "well if performance is increased..." bullshyt, just a simple yes or no.
I answered you already and not simple yes or no. When you watch tv most programs are at 720p while some are at 1080i but you cant tell the difference in most cases. remember your sit a few feet from a computer monitor not so with a tv.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I answered you already and not simple yes or no. When you watch tv most programs are at 720p while some are at 1080i but you cant tell the difference in most cases. remember your sit a few feet from a computer monitor not so with a tv.
Cool.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm only copping at first is Ryse. That KI game is free to play but it only has 1 character right?:comeon: every fighter demo has at least 2 characters.
So I'll hit up target and get Ryse, KZS and gotta figure whether that free game is gonna be for this or the PS4

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I think I'm only copping at first is Ryse. That KI game is free to play but it only has 1 character right?:comeon: every fighter demo has at least 2 characters.
So I'll hit up target and get Ryse, KZS and gotta figure whether that free game is gonna be for this or the PS4
Well yes one free character you can play but you fight against all of them