The Official X-Men/Fantastic Four etc.. introduction into the MCU discussion thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
So brehs, I had this thought.

Since Magneto is Quicksilvers pops and he was already a grown ass man in Age of Ultron it means that the whole X-Men universe has been functioning somewhere on the low for decades...so we'll most likely skip all the boring origin sh1t and jump right into some piff.

Best route would be to allow Jubilee to be our introduction to an already existing X-Men just as they did with the animated series in the 90s, whatdayathink?

:lupe:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they're introducing the multiverse in the MCU and doing Secret Wars, then I think they'll skip the origin stuff and show them established (in an alternate universe), probably with the OG team w/o wolverine and build on that.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Magneto is Quicksilvers pops and he was already a grown ass man in Age of Ultron it means that the whole X-Men universe has been functioning somewhere on the low for decades...so we'll most likely skip all the boring origin sh1t and jump right into some piff.

I don't think Marvel had any idea that they would ever get back the X-Men this soon. I don't think they will even acknowledge the whole Magneto/Quicksilver relationship, as it's not a priority.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Marvel had any idea that they would ever get back the X-Men this soon. I don't think they will even acknowledge the whole Magneto/Quicksilver relationship, as it's not a priority.

I think the opposite. No way they had it planned up to this and all those expiring contracts and this wasn't planned.

With Feige and his attention to detail no way he didn't plan this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think the opposite. No way they had it planned up to this and all those expiring contracts and this wasn't planned.

The day the deal was made..the first thing he said is the x men were mcu bound...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s subjective.

This thread is more about X-men’s introduction to the MCU. It really doesn’t make sense to acknowledge their relationship (Magneto & the twins) in the MCU, but we will see how they handle it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I really hope they have they’re 90s bright colored costumes

And

A good Rouge
A good Jubilee
Chill out on Mystique
A good Cyclops
Chill out Charles/Mags kill or don't kill conflict
Not make all the focus on Wolverine

Use villians like
Omega Red
Sinister
Proper Juggernaut and Apocalypse

That's not even touching FF.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
And

A good Rouge
A good Jubilee
Chill out on Mystique
A good Cyclops
Chill out Charles/Mags kill or don't kill conflict
Not make all the focus on Wolverine

Use villians like
Omega Red
Sinister
Proper Juggernaut and Apocalypse

That's not even touching FF.
a proper Apocalypse is honestly big enough for an Avengers film and shouldn't just be limited to X-men

I'm still mad they skimmed through Planet Hulk though, hopefully we can get a prequel film that ends when Thor meets Hulk in the arena

:wow:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
THey can exist in the same TL and universe as the rest of the MCU easily. It’s like a house that u want more space in....u add on. I mean, if they brought in Wakanda, Asgard, Tha Inhumans.....it ain’t far fetched that the X-Men and mutants can be brought in easily too.

:yeshrug: