The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man I’m a have to pick this up, this looks fun as shyt. I have not played one since 2K19 :wow:

Still waiting on a sale. Am I missing out? :jbhmm:

you are. All the modes are fun even myfaction. Yesterday I was randomly playing Finn vs Earthquake, Lashley appears during the match and spears Finn. The high spots, graphics and presentation are all A+. I'm old school and love firepro, but this game is now the GOAT. fukk nostalgia.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
These persona cards are really fukking stupid. Now you have to unlock 2017 Becky Lynch & American Alpha Gable through packs, and they keep putting the same lower cards in different packs. On top of that they bring back the Roman challenge, but still have the same stupid stipulation to unlock his alt attire. Myfaction continues to be the worst part of these 2k games.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Bought 3 packs in MyFaction since I had a bunch of points. Managed to pull the Gable in the 1st pack & Becky in the 2nd pack :bryan:

Wish they would just make all the persona cards available to buy alone (I know why they don't) because I still don't know if all the random cards you need are even available for the Rollins Shield card.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Back with some more MyRise content
afKDAp5.jpeg

cAGwvCH.jpeg

e0vWptv.jpeg

6Glkpk7.jpeg

x0zjgxh.jpeg

76gWBJi.jpeg

Q8SNvsr.jpeg

Xd3udTR.jpeg

YDD1gWE.jpeg

:birdman:

side story
Yek38E1.jpeg

TjcdEt5.jpeg

BrmDafV.jpeg

YolEYkK.jpeg

pvaNfqY.jpeg

CC1i7uu.jpeg

tvRwZkW.jpeg

hEf0Blq.jpeg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bought 3 packs in MyFaction since I had a bunch of points. Managed to pull the Gable in the 1st pack & Becky in the 2nd pack :bryan:

Wish they would just make all the persona cards available to buy alone (I know why they don't) because I still don't know if all the random cards you need are even available for the Rollins Shield card.

Lucky motherfukka. Bullshyt gave me Otis the first time, and Pete Dunn the second time. The real problem is how badly they fukked up faction wars. You could earn a lot of points by doing faction wars in 2k23, and earn diamond cards in the process.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Lucky motherfukka. Bullshyt gave me Otis the first time, and Pete Dunn the second time. The real problem is how badly they fukked up faction wars. You could earn a lot of points by doing faction wars in 2k23, and earn diamond cards in the process.

I got that Otis in the 3rd pack & the was pumped since he is needed for a live event that gets you a Tozawa :pachaha:

Those 3 packs have been the only luck I've had with packs at all this year since I have damn near the entire set of MyRise/MyGM jobbers since 2K just keeps putting the basic cards in every fukking pack.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got that Otis in the 3rd pack & the was pumped since he is needed for a live event that gets you a Tozawa :pachaha:

Those 3 packs have been the only luck I've had with packs at all this year since I have damn near the entire set of MyRise/MyGM jobbers since 2K just keeps putting the basic cards in every fukking pack.
It's clear they don't want people getting valuable cards, because there's no reason the superstar series 1 cards should still be in packs. That Kurt boss battle was surprisingly easy for me, so now I have an amethyst card of someone I don't plan on using. :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just started messing with 2k23, but wanted to ask here

I’m downloading caws and noticed most the “most downloaded” don’t have the proper signatures/finishers

Any of y’all know a good YouTube vid where I can download AEW wrestlers with their actual finisher?

Rep pending :feedme:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I just started messing with 2k23, but wanted to ask here

I’m downloading caws and noticed most the “most downloaded” don’t have the proper signatures/finishers

Any of y’all know a good YouTube vid where I can download AEW wrestlers with their actual finisher?

Rep pending :feedme:
Just download the movesets in community creations.

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Was gonna wait till I finished the male MyRise to post up, but I just made it past the RR and :damn:

here's pre RR stuff first
uJPkyOs.jpeg

ah7ai5h.jpeg

7hBmmoG.jpeg

zlbiLbm.jpeg

YwDDibj.jpeg

a4HyJia.jpeg

t30BcRc.jpeg

cYaflpB.jpeg

KV5uCG1.jpeg

jaFTT7H.jpeg

53e8Sgm.jpeg

3tU2mY4.jpeg

w71VJwg.jpeg

hCxQWZA.jpeg

jmWvu6S.jpeg

cnd0i2b.jpeg

:birdman:
3b9wR8e.jpeg

za3MlQr.jpeg

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
pHY73Qj.jpeg

hN7vVpR.jpeg

idc, thug life boo :birdman:
h9S0IoY.jpeg

k1UymBy.jpeg

:steviej:
b2efP9f.jpeg

NrJJ0qK.jpeg

spoiler, we loss :snoop: guess the devs felt like they had to make it even with the male story from last year getting the Wargames W
OGZ2hHs.jpeg

REBvw6K.jpeg

mV8ECHF.jpeg

0S2nbvz.jpeg

oA039y9.jpeg

on sight when I see you Seth :camby: